AMD A10-Series A10-4655M - AM4655SIE44HJ
AMD A10-4655M specifications
|Type||CPU / Microprocessor|
|Family||AMD A10-Series for Notebooks|
|Model number ? ||A10-4655M|
|CPU part number||AM4655SIE44HJ is an OEM/tray microprocessor|
|Frequency ? ||2000 MHz|
|Turbo frequency||2800 MHz|
|Size||1.22" x 1.06" / 3.1cm x 2.7cm|
|Introduction date||May 15, 2012|
|Architecture / Microarchitecture|
|Processor core ? ||Trinity|
|Core stepping ? ||TN-A1|
|Manufacturing process||0.032 micron|
1303 million transistors
|Data width||64 bit|
|The number of cores||4|
|The number of threads||4|
|Floating Point Unit||Integrated|
|Level 1 cache size ? ||2 x 64 KB 2-way associative shared instruction caches|
4 x 16 KB 4-way associative data caches
|Level 2 cache size ? ||2 x 2 MB 16-way associative shared caches|
|Level 3 cache size||None|
- MMX instructions
- SSE / Streaming SIMD Extensions
- SSE2 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 2
- SSE3 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 3
- SSSE3 / Supplemental Streaming SIMD Extensions 3
- SSE4 / SSE4.1 + SSE4.2 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 4 ?
- SSE4a ?
- AES / Advanced Encryption Standard instructions
- ABM / Advanced Bit Manipulation ?
- AVX / Advanced Vector Extensions
- BMI / Bit Manipulation instructions
- F16C / 16-bit Floating-Point conversion instructions
- FMA3 / 3-operand Fused Multiply-Add instructions
- FMA4 / 4-operand Fused Multiply-Add instructions
- TBM / Trailing Bit Manipulation instructions
- XOP / eXtended Operations instructions
- AMD64 / AMD 64-bit technology ?
- VT / Virtualization technology ?
- EVP / Enhanced Virus Protection ?
- Turbo Core 3.0 technology
|Low power features|
- Core C1, C1E, C6 and CC6 states
- Package S3, S4 and S5 states
|Integrated peripherals / components|
- GPU Type: Radeon HD 7620G
Shader cores: 384
Base frequency (MHz): 360
Maximum frequency (MHz): 497
- The number of controllers: 1
Memory channels: 2
Supported memory: DDR3-1333, DDR3L-1333, DDR3U-1066
- PCI Express 2.0
- HD Media Accelerator
- DVI / DisplayPort / HDMI / VGA display controllers
|Electrical / Thermal parameters|
|V core ? ||0.85V - 1.2V|
|Maximum operating temperature ? ||100°C|
|Thermal Design Power ? ||25 Watt|
CPUs, related to AMD A10-4655M
|AMD A10-Series for Notebooks family, BGA827 (FP2)|
| A10-4655M||4 / 4||2 GHz||2.8 GHz||4 MB||25 Watt|
| A10-4657M||4 / 4||2.3 GHz||3.2 GHz||4 MB||35 Watt|
|AMD A10-Series for Notebooks family, Bulldozer micro-architecture, Other sockets|
| A10-4600M||4 / 4||2.3 GHz||3.2 GHz||4 MB||35 Watt|
|Other families, Bulldozer micro-architecture, BGA827 (FP2)|
| A4-4355M||2 / 2||1.9 GHz||2.4 GHz||1 MB||17 Watt|
| A6-4455M||2 / 2||2.1 GHz||2.6 GHz||2 MB||17 Watt|
| A8-4555M||4 / 4||1.6 GHz||2.4 GHz||4 MB||19 Watt|
| A8-4557M||4 / 4||1.9 GHz||2.8 GHz||4 MB||35 Watt|
• Within each category, the CPUs are sorted from slower (at the top) to faster (at the bottom)
Q: I have an AMD A10-4655M CPU. Can I upgrade it?
A: No. CPUs like this one are soldered on a motherboard, for that reason upgrading or replacing them is extremely difficult.
AMD A10-4655M Overclocking
Sorry, overclocking information is not available at this time.
AMD quietly releases ultra low power APUs
Sep 27, 2012
: The launch of AMD "Trinity" mobile lineup back in May included
two low- and ultra-low voltage microprocessors. Featuring only 25 Watt
or lower Thermal Design Power, new chips were supposedly to be cheaper
than Intel's ULV offerings. A quick look at current prices shows that AMD
thin-and-light notebooks are indeed less expensive than Intel-based
ultrabooks, although this partially can be explained by more stringent
Ultrabook requirements, such as notebook's height and battery life.
AMD debuts second-generation mobile APUs
May 16, 2012
: AMD yesterday launched Comal mobile platform, accompanied by
several mobile Accelerated Processing Units (APU). New processors use
"Trinity" design, that combines 1 or 2 Piledriver modules (2 or 4 CPU
cores), HD 7000M series graphics unit and HD Media Accelerator on a single
die. "Trinity" chips feature many enhancements over previous
generations of Bulldozer processors and Llano APUs. According to AMD,
improved micro-architecture and higher operating frequencies result in
up to 29% better CPU performance than previous generation of APUs.
Furthermore, new HD 7000M series GPU provides up to 56% better
performance in graphics applications.
You're welcome to post suggestions, corrections, your own personal
AMD A10-4655M review, or your experience with the microprocessor.
Please do not ask upgrade and troubleshooting questions, and do not start
Find A10-Series for Notebooks CPUs with: