AMD A10-5757M specifications
|Type||CPU / Microprocessor|
|Family||AMD A10-Series for Notebooks|
|Model number ? ||A10-5757M|
|CPU part number||AM5757DFE44HL is an OEM/tray microprocessor|
|Frequency ? ||2500 MHz|
|Turbo frequency||3500 MHz|
|Package||827-ball lidless micro-BGA|
|Size||1.22" x 1.06" / 3.1cm x 2.7cm|
|Introduction date||May 23, 2013|
|Architecture / Microarchitecture|
|Processor core ? ||Richland|
|Core stepping ? ||RL-A1|
|Manufacturing process||0.032 micron|
|Data width||64 bit|
|The number of cores||4|
|The number of threads||4|
|Floating Point Unit||Integrated|
|Level 1 cache size ? ||2 x 64 KB 2-way associative shared instruction caches|
4 x 16 KB 4-way associative data caches
|Level 2 cache size ? ||2 x 2 MB 16-way associative shared caches|
|Level 3 cache size||None|
- MMX instructions
- SSE / Streaming SIMD Extensions
- SSE2 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 2
- SSE3 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 3
- SSSE3 / Supplemental Streaming SIMD Extensions 3
- SSE4 / SSE4.1 + SSE4.2 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 4 ?
- SSE4a ?
- AES / Advanced Encryption Standard instructions
- ABM / Advanced Bit Manipulation ?
- AVX / Advanced Vector Extensions
- BMI1 / Bit Manipulation instructions 1
- F16C / 16-bit Floating-Point conversion instructions
- FMA3 / 3-operand Fused Multiply-Add instructions
- FMA4 / 4-operand Fused Multiply-Add instructions
- TBM / Trailing Bit Manipulation instructions
- XOP / eXtended Operations instructions
- AMD64 / AMD 64-bit technology ?
- VT / Virtualization technology ?
- EVP / Enhanced Virus Protection ?
- Turbo Core 3.0 technology
|Low power features|
- Core C1, C1E, C6 and CC6 states
- Package S3, S4 and S5 states
|Integrated peripherals / components|
- GPU Type: Radeon HD 8650G
Shader cores: 384
Base frequency (MHz): 600
Maximum frequency (MHz): 720
- The number of controllers: 1
Memory channels: 2
Supported memory: DDR3-1600, DDR3L-1600, DDR3U-1333
- PCI Express 2.0
- HD Media Accelerator
|Electrical / Thermal parameters|
|Maximum operating temperature ? ||105°C|
|Thermal Design Power ? ||35 Watt|
Detailed side-by-side comparison
Q: I have an AMD A10-5757M CPU. Can I upgrade it?
A: No. Microprocessors like this one are soldered on a board, as a result, upgrading or replacing them is very very difficult.
Sorry, overclocking information is not available at this time.
Related news stories
AMD expands mobile lineup with seven Richland APUs
May 23, 2013
: AMD today launched wide range of standard- and ultra-low voltage
mobile products. In addition to Kabini and Temash ULV systems-on-a-chip, that we reported on earlier today, the company also introduced seven "Richland" based Accelerated Processing Units (APUs) for mainstream and thin-and-light notebooks.
According to AMD, the chips offer up to 12% better CPU performance, and 20% - 40% higher performance in graphics applications than yesteryear's generation of mobile microprocessors.