AMD A4-Series A4-5300B - AD530BOKA23HJ
AMD A4-5300B specifications
|Type||CPU / Microprocessor|
|Model number ? ||A4-5300B|
|CPU part number||AD530BOKA23HJ is an OEM/tray microprocessor|
|Frequency ? ||3400 MHz|
|Turbo frequency||3600 MHz|
|Package||904-pin lidded micro-PGA package|
|Size||1.57" x 1.57" / 4cm x 4cm|
|Introduction date||October 2012|
|Architecture / Microarchitecture|
|Processor core ? ||Trinity|
|Core stepping ? ||TN-A1|
|Manufacturing process||0.032 micron|
|Data width||64 bit|
|The number of cores||2|
|The number of threads||2|
|Floating Point Unit||Integrated|
|Level 1 cache size ? ||64 KB 2-way associative shared instruction cache|
2 x 16 KB 4-way associative data caches
|Level 2 cache size ? ||1 MB 16-way associative shared cache|
|Level 3 cache size||None|
- MMX instructions
- SSE / Streaming SIMD Extensions
- SSE2 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 2
- SSE3 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 3
- SSSE3 / Supplemental Streaming SIMD Extensions 3
- SSE4 / SSE4.1 + SSE4.2 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 4 ?
- SSE4a ?
- AES / Advanced Encryption Standard instructions
- ABM / Advanced Bit Manipulation ?
- AVX / Advanced Vector Extensions
- BMI / Bit Manipulation instructions
- F16C / 16-bit Floating-Point conversion instructions
- FMA3 / 3-operand Fused Multiply-Add instructions
- FMA4 / 4-operand Fused Multiply-Add instructions
- TBM / Trailing Bit Manipulation instructions
- XOP / eXtended Operations instructions
- AMD64 / AMD 64-bit technology ?
- VT / Virtualization technology ?
- EVP / Enhanced Virus Protection ?
- Turbo Core 3.0 technology
|Low power features|
- Core C1, C1E, C6 and CC6 states
- Package S3, S4 and S5 states
|Integrated peripherals / components|
- GPU Type: Radeon HD 7000 series
- The number of controllers: 1
Memory channels: 2
Supported memory: DDR3
- PCI Express 2.0
- HD Media Accelerator
|Electrical / Thermal parameters|
|V core ? ||0.825V - 1.475V|
|Maximum operating temperature ? ||70°C|
|Thermal Design Power ? ||65 Watt|
|Notes on AMD AD530BOKA23HJ|
- Turbo Core frequency is not confirmed
CPUs, related to AMD A4-5300B
|AMD A4-Series family, Socket FM2|
| A4-5300||2 / 2||3.4 GHz||3.6 GHz||1 MB||65 Watt||$47|
| A4-5300B||2 / 2||3.4 GHz||3.6 GHz||1 MB||65 Watt|| |
|Other families, Piledriver micro-architecture, Socket FM2|
| Athlon X2 340||2 / 2||3.2 GHz||3.6 GHz||1 MB||65 Watt|| |
| A6-5400B||2 / 2||3.6 GHz||3.8 GHz||1 MB||65 Watt|| |
| A6-5400K||2 / 2||3.6 GHz||3.8 GHz||1 MB||65 Watt||Unlock||$57|
| Athlon X4 740||4 / 4||3.2 GHz||3.7 GHz||4 MB||65 Watt|| |
| Athlon X4 750K||4 / 4||3.4 GHz||4 GHz||4 MB||100 Watt|| |
| FirePro A300||4 / 4||3.4 GHz||4 GHz||4 MB||65 Watt|| |
| A8-5600K||4 / 4||3.6 GHz||3.9 GHz||4 MB||100 Watt||Unlock||$91|
| A10-5800B||4 / 4||3.8 GHz||4.2 GHz||4 MB||100 Watt|| |
| A10-5800K||4 / 4||3.8 GHz||4.2 GHz||4 MB||100 Watt||Unlock||$122|
| FirePro A320||4 / 4||3.8 GHz||4.2 GHz||4 MB||100 Watt||Unlock|| |
• Highlighted numbers and features indicate whether specific processor performs better or worse than A4-5300B
• Within each category, the CPUs are sorted from slower (at the top) to faster (at the bottom)
• The 'Price' column shows official AMD prices as of Apr 29, 2013. Prices for obsolete and tray-only processors are not provided.
• List of related CPUs is not complete.
• Features abbreviations:
Unlock - Unlocked multiplier
Q: Can I upgrade my AMD A4-5300B processor?
A: Probably yes. CPU compatibility is determined by your motherboard. Please check CPU-Upgrade.com website for CPU support list for your board.
AMD A4-5300B Overclocking
Sorry, overclocking information is not available at this time.
AMD business-class "Trinity" APUs are shipped in Lenovo desktop
Oct 08, 2012
: Last week AMD launched second-generation "Trinity" APUs, from
entry-level A4-5300 with 2 CPU cores, and up to A10-5800K with twice
as many cores, 4 times larger cache, unlocked clock multiplier and 3
times as many GPU shaders. In addition to these consumer-oriented
products, several business-class "Trinity" processors
shipping in Lenovo ThinkCentre M78 small desktop PC.
be also available in HP Compaq Pro 6305 PC.
AMD business-class "Trinity" APUs are in the works
Aug 23, 2012
: In good old days of K10-based processors, AMD had quite a
variety of different Athlon and Phenom SKUs. In addition to
mainstream chips, the company shipped mid- and low-power versions, as
well as "business-class" models, that offered greater longevity
than consumer grade counterparts. Current generation of "Llano" APUs
and FX CPUs doesn't offer that kind of variety, but that should change
with the launch of "Trinity" chips in October.
You're welcome to post suggestions, corrections, your own personal
AMD A4-5300B review, or your experience with the microprocessor.
Please do not ask upgrade and troubleshooting questions, and do not start
Find A4-Series CPUs with: