AMD FX-Series FX-4320 - FD4320WMW4MHK
Preliminary information. The part is not released yet.
Only partial specifications are provided.
AMD FX-4320 specifications
|Type||CPU / Microprocessor|
|Model number ? ||FX-4320|
|CPU part number||FD4320WMW4MHK is an OEM/tray microprocessor|
|Frequency ? ||4000 MHz|
|Turbo frequency||4200 MHz|
|Package||938-pin micro-PGA package|
|Estimated release date||4th quarter 2012|
|Architecture / Microarchitecture|
|Processor core ? ||Vishera|
|Core stepping ? ||C0|
|Manufacturing process||0.032 micron|
|Data width||64 bit|
|The number of cores||4|
|The number of threads||4|
|Floating Point Unit||Integrated|
|Level 1 cache size ? ||2 x 64 KB shared instruction caches|
4 x 16 KB data caches
|Level 2 cache size ? ||2 x 2 MB shared exclusive caches|
|Level 3 cache size||4 MB shared cache|
- MMX instructions
- SSE / Streaming SIMD Extensions
- SSE2 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 2
- SSE3 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 3
- SSSE3 / Supplemental Streaming SIMD Extensions 3
- SSE4 / SSE4.1 + SSE4.2 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 4 ?
- SSE4a ?
- AES / Advanced Encryption Standard instructions
- ABM / Advanced Bit Manipulation ?
- AVX / Advanced Vector Extensions
- BMI / Bit Manipulation instructions
- FMA3 / 3-operand Fused Multiply-Add instructions
- FMA4 / 4-operand Fused Multiply-Add instructions
- F16C / 16-bit Floating-Point conversion instructions
- TBM / Trailing Bit Manipulation instructions
- XOP / eXtended Operations instructions
- AMD64 / AMD 64-bit technology ?
- VT / Virtualization technology ?
- EVP / Enhanced Virus Protection ?
- Turbo Core 3.0 technology
|Low power features||PowerNow!|
|Integrated peripherals / components|
- The number of controllers: 1
Memory channels: 2
Supported memory: DDR3-1866
|Other peripherals||HyperTransport technology ? |
|Electrical / Thermal parameters|
|Thermal Design Power ? ||95 Watt|
|Notes on AMD FD4320WMW4MHK|
- The processor has unlocked clock multiplier
CPUs, related to AMD FX-4320
|AMD FX-Series family, Socket AM3+|
| FX-4320||4 / 4||4 GHz||4.2 GHz||4 MB||95 Watt|| |
| FX-6120||6 / 6||3.5 GHz||4.1 GHz||8 MB||95 Watt|| |
| FX-6300||6 / 6||3.5 GHz||4.1 GHz||8 MB||95 Watt||$112|
| FX-6200||6 / 6||3.8 GHz||4.1 GHz||8 MB||125 Watt||$132|
| FX-6350||6 / 6||3.9 GHz||4.2 GHz||8 MB||125 Watt||$132|
| FX-8100||8 / 8||2.8 GHz||3.7 GHz||8 MB||95 Watt|| |
| FX-8120||8 / 8||3.1 GHz||4 GHz||8 MB||125 Watt||$153|
| FX-8120 (95W)||8 / 8||3.1 GHz||4 GHz||8 MB||95 Watt|| |
| FX-8140||8 / 8||3.2 GHz||4.1 GHz||8 MB||95 Watt|| |
| FX-8300||8 / 8||3.3 GHz||4.2 GHz||8 MB||95 Watt|| |
| FX-8320||8 / 8||3.5 GHz||4 GHz||8 MB||125 Watt||$153|
| FX-8150||8 / 8||3.6 GHz||4.2 GHz||8 MB||125 Watt||$183|
| FX-8350||8 / 8||4 GHz||4.2 GHz||8 MB||125 Watt||$195|
| FX-9370||8 / 8||4.4 GHz||4.7 GHz||8 MB|| || |
| FX-9590||8 / 8||4.7 GHz||5 GHz||8 MB|| || |
• Upcoming processors, that are not released yet, are marked with this color
• Within each category, the CPUs are sorted from slower (at the top) to faster (at the bottom)
• The 'Price' column shows official AMD prices as of Jun 4, 2013. Prices for obsolete and tray-only processors are not provided.
• List of related CPUs is not complete.
Some details of AMD Piledriver CPUs
Aug 28, 2012
: This fall AMD will release large number of new desktop processors,
built on the latest Piledriver microarchitecture. With the exception
of a couple of chips, details of upcoming lineup were known well ahead
of the launch. Yesterday
published a slide, titled "2012 Consumer Platform Quick
Reference Guide for Desktops", that confirmed clock frequencies of
upcoming "Piledriver" products, and shed some light on supported
Specifications of AMD FX-4300 series processors
Jul 18, 2012
: Leaked AMD roadmaps from February of this year indicated that the
company was planning to launch second-generation FX microprocessors in
the third quarter 2012. New processors will be built on Piledriver
(enhanced Bulldozer) micro-architecture, which main goals were to
reduce power consumption and improve processing efficiency. Based on
the reports from Fudzilla and Digitimes, the FX processors are now
scheduled to launch in the 4th quarter, presumably in late October.
Details of upcoming eight-core CPUs from FX-8300 series were
revealed by Fudzilla last week. This week
published specifications of quad-core FX SKUs.
AMD to launch Brazos 2.0 in June, desktop APUs in August
May 14, 2012
: This and next quarter AMD plans to release new generation of Accelerated Processing Units
(APUs). Soon to be available microprocessors will use enhanced
microarchitecture, and feature significantly improved on-chip graphics,
codenamed Graphics Core Next. There were a couple of reports in the past
month, placing the launch of first mobile APUs in the middle of May.
Release date for mobile APUs was
last week by DigiTimes. They also revealed launch dates of desktop
APUs, and ultra low voltage processors from Brazos 2.0 platform.
AMD's CPU and APU Line-Up thru Q3 2012
Feb 12, 2012
: A slide has been leaked by Donanimhaber that shows AMDs product line-up for the next 2 quarters in the APU and CPU markets. The slide shows that we will be seeing Trinity A8- and A10-series in Q2, replacing Llano A8 in the high end APU sector. At the same time, Brazos 2.0 will replace Brazos in the mobile range. The rest of the Trinity range will be available in Q3, along with Vishera, the replacement for Zambezi in the performance sector.
You're welcome to post suggestions, corrections, your own personal
AMD FX-4320 review, or your experience with the microprocessor.
Please do not ask upgrade and troubleshooting questions, and do not start
Find FX-Series CPUs with: