AMD FX-4350 specifications
|Type||CPU / Microprocessor|
|Model number ? ||FX-4350|
|CPU part numbers||FD4350FRW4KHK is an OEM/tray microprocessor|
FD4350FRHKBOX is a boxed microprocessor
|Frequency ? ||4200 MHz|
|Turbo frequency||4300 MHz|
|Boosted P states ||#1: 4300 MHz, 1.4125V|
|Package||938-pin micro-PGA package|
|Introduction date||April 29, 2013|
|Price at introduction||$122|
|Architecture / Microarchitecture|
|Processor core ? ||Vishera|
|Core stepping ? ||C0|
|Manufacturing process||0.032 micron|
|Data width||64 bit|
|The number of cores||4|
|The number of threads||4|
|Floating Point Unit||Integrated|
|Level 1 cache size ? ||2 x 64 KB shared instruction caches|
4 x 16 KB data caches
|Level 2 cache size ? ||2 x 2 MB shared exclusive caches|
|Level 3 cache size||8 MB shared cache|
- MMX instructions
- SSE / Streaming SIMD Extensions
- SSE2 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 2
- SSE3 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 3
- SSSE3 / Supplemental Streaming SIMD Extensions 3
- SSE4 / SSE4.1 + SSE4.2 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 4 ?
- SSE4a ?
- AES / Advanced Encryption Standard instructions
- ABM / Advanced Bit Manipulation ?
- AVX / Advanced Vector Extensions
- BMI1 / Bit Manipulation instructions 1
- FMA3 / 3-operand Fused Multiply-Add instructions
- FMA4 / 4-operand Fused Multiply-Add instructions
- F16C / 16-bit Floating-Point conversion instructions
- TBM / Trailing Bit Manipulation instructions
- XOP / eXtended Operations instructions
- AMD64 / AMD 64-bit technology ?
- VT / Virtualization technology ?
- EVP / Enhanced Virus Protection ?
- Turbo Core 3.0 technology
|Low power features||PowerNow!|
|Low power P states ||#1: 4100 MHz, 1.3V|
#2: 3600 MHz, 1.2375V
#3: 2800 MHz, 1.0875V
#4: 2000 MHz, 0.95V
#5: 1400 MHz, 0.8375V
|Integrated peripherals / components|
- The number of controllers: 1
Memory channels: 2
Supported memory: DDR3-1866
|Other peripherals||HyperTransport technology ? |
|Electrical / Thermal parameters|
|Thermal Design Power ? ||125 Watt|
|Notes on AMD FD4350FRW4KHK|
- The processor has unlocked clock multiplier
 - These characteristics were measured on a single CPU, and they can vary slightly for other processors with the same model number
Detailed side-by-side comparison
Q: Is it possible to upgrade my FX-4350 processor?
A: Probably yes. CPU compatibility is determined by your motherboard. Please see CPU-Upgrade.com resource for CPU support list for your board.
Sorry, overclocking information is not available at this time.
Related news stories
AMD launches FX-4350 and FX-6350 CPUs
Apr 30, 2013
: AMD FX microprocessors, based on "Vishera" core, were available since
last October. "Vishera" CPUs use the latest "Piledriver" architecture,
and come with 2, 3 or 4 modules, which corresponds to 4, 6 or 8 cores.
The chips also have up to 16 MB total cache, and support the latest
instructions, including AVX and FMA3. So far AMD had 4 different
retail models, and 2 other SKUs were shipped in computers only.
Yesterday AMD refreshed FX family with two new products, FX-4350 and
AMD FX-4350 and FX-6350 CPUs are available for pre-order
Mar 08, 2013
: AMD FX-Series "Piledriver" processors have been launched last
October, and included FX-4300 and FX-6300 95 Watt CPUs, together
with FX-8320 and FX-8350 125 Watt parts. It was rumored that AMD will
launch several more SKUs at the end of Q4 2012, but those rumors were
not realized, and we're still waiting for FX-4320, FX-4350, FX-6350
and FX-8300. The good news is that two out of four FX processors, namely
FX-4350 and FX-6350, are now
for pre-order in US.
Specifications of AMD FX-4300 series processors
Jul 18, 2012
: Leaked AMD roadmaps from February of this year indicated that the
company was planning to launch second-generation FX microprocessors in
the third quarter 2012. New processors will be built on Piledriver
(enhanced Bulldozer) micro-architecture, which main goals were to
reduce power consumption and improve processing efficiency. Based on
the reports from Fudzilla and Digitimes, the FX processors are now
scheduled to launch in the 4th quarter, presumably in late October.
Details of upcoming eight-core CPUs from FX-8300 series were
revealed by Fudzilla last week. This week
published specifications of quad-core FX SKUs.