Specifications of first "Bulldozer" desktop processors leaked in March
2011, or 8 months before they were officially introduced. It was
rumored that the initial Bulldozer lineup would consists of 4
different SKUs, with the FX-8130P being the fastest. The CPU had 8 CPU
cores, up to 8 MB of L3 cache, and unlocked multiplier. The "P" in the
model number signified higher Thermal Design Power (125 Watt). The
clocks of this chip were not known, however it was reported that the
processor had Turbo Core feature enabled. Prices of this and other FX
products were revealed in May, and, according to them, the FX-8130P
was priced at $320. The CPU was never released though. The closest
production SKU to the FX-8130P was the FX-8150, that launched in
October 2011 at about $100 lower price point.
This part was never released.
AMD FX-8130P specifications
|Type||CPU / Microprocessor|
|Model number ? ||FX-8130P|
|CPU part number||FX-8130P is an OEM/tray microprocessor|
|Frequency ? ||3800 MHz|
|Turbo frequency||4200 MHz|
|Package||938-pin micro-PGA package|
|Price at introduction||$320|
|Architecture / Microarchitecture|
|Processor core ? ||Zambezi|
|Manufacturing process||0.032 micron|
|Data width||64 bit|
|The number of cores||8|
|The number of threads||8|
|Floating Point Unit||Integrated|
|Level 2 cache size ? ||4 x 2MB|
|Level 3 cache size||Up to 8 MB|
- MMX instructions
- SSE / Streaming SIMD Extensions
- SSE2 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 2
- SSE3 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 3
- SSSE3 / Supplemental Streaming SIMD Extensions 3
- SSE4 / SSE4.1 + SSE4.2 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 4 ?
- SSE4a ?
- AES / Advanced Encryption Standard instructions
- ABM / Advanced Bit Manipulation ?
- AVX / Advanced Vector Extensions
- FMA4 / 4-operand Fused Multiply-Add instructions
- XOP / eXtended Operations instructions
- AMD64 / AMD 64-bit technology ?
- VT / Virtualization technology ?
- EVP / Enhanced Virus Protection ?
- Turbo Core 2.0 technology
|Low power features|
- Core C1, C1E, C6 and CC6 states
- Package S3, S4 and S5 states
|Integrated peripherals / components|
- The number of controllers: 1
Memory channels: 2
Supported memory: DDR3-1866
|Other peripherals||HyperTransport 3.1 technology|
|Electrical / Thermal parameters|
|Thermal Design Power ? ||125 Watt|
|Notes on AMD FX-8130P|
- The processor has unlocked clock multiplier
CPU ID information for the FX-8130P
We don't have CPU ID information for the AMD FX-8130P CPU in our
database. If you have this processor please use our CPUID
tool to submit CPUID information. During submission, please specify family name, FX-8130P part number, and,
most importantly, make the CPUID record public.
To search or browse all public CPUID submissions please visit CPUID database.
CPUs, related to AMD FX-8130P
|AMD FX-Series family, Socket AM3+|
| FX-6200||6 / 6||3.8 GHz||4.1 GHz||6 MB||8 MB||125W||$132||>|
| FX-6350||6 / 6||3.9 GHz||4.2 GHz||6 MB||8 MB||125W||$132||>|
| FX-8100||8 / 8||2.8 GHz||3.7 GHz||8 MB||8 MB||95W|| ||>|
| FX-8110||8 / 8||3.6 GHz||4 GHz||8 MB|| ||95W|| ||>|
| FX-8120||8 / 8||3.1 GHz||4 GHz||8 MB||8 MB||125W||$153||>|
| FX-8120 (95W)||8 / 8||3.1 GHz||4 GHz||8 MB||8 MB||95W|| ||>|
| FX-8130P||8 / 8||3.8 GHz||4.2 GHz||8 MB|| ||125W|| || |
| FX-8140||8 / 8||3.2 GHz||4.1 GHz||8 MB||8 MB||95W|| ||>|
| FX-8300||8 / 8||3.3 GHz||4.2 GHz||8 MB||8 MB||95W|| ||>|
| FX-8320||8 / 8||3.5 GHz||4 GHz||8 MB||8 MB||125W||$153||>|
| FX-8150||8 / 8||3.6 GHz||4.2 GHz||8 MB||8 MB||125W||$183||>|
| FX-8350||8 / 8||4 GHz||4.2 GHz||8 MB||8 MB||125W||$195||>|
| FX-8170||8 / 8||3.9 GHz||4.5 GHz||8 MB||8 MB||125W|| ||>|
| FX-9370||8 / 8||4.4 GHz||4.7 GHz||8 MB||8 MB||220W||$224||>|
| FX-9590||8 / 8||4.7 GHz||5 GHz||8 MB||8 MB||220W||$306||>|
• Never released microprocessors are marked with this color
• Within each category, the CPUs are sorted from slower (at the top) to faster (at the bottom)
• Click on the >
• The 'Price' column shows official AMD prices as of Jan 22, 2014. Prices for obsolete and tray-only processors are not provided.
• List of related CPUs is not complete.
You're welcome to post suggestions, corrections, your own personal
AMD FX-8130P review, or your experience with the microprocessor.
Please do not ask upgrade and troubleshooting questions, and do not start