AMD R-Series R-464L specifications
|Type||CPU / Microprocessor|
|Model number ? ||R-464L|
|CPU part number||RE464LDEC44HJE is an OEM/tray microprocessor|
|Frequency ? ||2300 MHz|
|Turbo frequency||3200 MHz|
|Socket||Socket FS1 (FS1r2)|
|Size||1.38" x 1.38" / 3.5cm x 3.5cm|
|Introduction date||May 21, 2012|
|Architecture / Microarchitecture|
|Processor core ? ||Trinity|
|Core stepping ? ||TN-A1|
|Manufacturing process||0.032 micron|
1303 million transistors
|Data width||64 bit|
|The number of cores||4|
|The number of threads||4|
|Floating Point Unit||Integrated|
|Level 1 cache size ? ||2 x 64 KB 2-way associative shared instruction caches|
4 x 16 KB 4-way associative data caches
|Level 2 cache size ? ||2 x 2 MB 16-way associative shared caches|
|Level 3 cache size||None|
- MMX instructions
- SSE / Streaming SIMD Extensions
- SSE2 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 2
- SSE3 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 3
- SSSE3 / Supplemental Streaming SIMD Extensions 3
- SSE4 / SSE4.1 + SSE4.2 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 4 ?
- SSE4a ?
- AES / Advanced Encryption Standard instructions
- ABM / Advanced Bit Manipulation ?
- AVX / Advanced Vector Extensions
- BMI1 / Bit Manipulation instructions 1
- F16C / 16-bit Floating-Point conversion instructions
- FMA3 / 3-operand Fused Multiply-Add instructions
- FMA4 / 4-operand Fused Multiply-Add instructions
- TBM / Trailing Bit Manipulation instructions
- XOP / eXtended Operations instructions
- AMD64 / AMD 64-bit technology ?
- VT / Virtualization technology ?
- EVP / Enhanced Virus Protection ?
- Turbo Core 3.0 technology
|Low power features|
- Core C1, C1E, C6 and CC6 states
- Package S3, S4 and S5 states
|Integrated peripherals / components|
- GPU Type: Radeon HD 7660G
Shader cores: 384
Base frequency (MHz): 497
Maximum frequency (MHz): 686
- The number of controllers: 1
Memory channels: 2
Channel width (bits): 128
Supported memory: DDR3-1600, DDR3L-1600, DDR3U-1600
- PCI Express 2.0
- HD Media Accelerator
- DVI / DisplayPort / HDMI / VGA display controllers
|Electrical / Thermal parameters|
|Maximum operating temperature ? ||100°C|
|Thermal Design Power ? ||35 Watt|
Detailed side-by-side comparison
Q: I have an AMD R-464L microprocessor. Is it possible to upgrade it?
A: Probably yes. Processor compatibility is determined by your motherboard. Please check CPU-Upgrade.com resource for CPU support list for your board.
R-Series R-464L Overclocking
Sorry, overclocking information is not available at this time.
Related news stories
AMD announced R-Series embedded processors
May 23, 2012
: On Monday AMD announced R-Series of Accelerated Processing Units
(APU), aimed at graphics-intensive embedded applications. New CPUs
combine the latest AMD microarchitecture, Radeon HD 7000 series
Graphics Processing unit (GPU), and HD Media Accelerator. CPU part of
the R-Series chips employs 2 or 4 cores, backed up by L2 cache and
dual-channel DDR3 memory controller. Thanks to "Piledriver" cores, the
processors support the most current extensions to x86 instruction set,
including Advanced Encryption Standard and Advanced Vector Extensions.
AMD readies R-series embedded APUs
May 10, 2012
: Less than a week left before the launch of the next generation of
AMD Accelerated Processing Units (APUs) with "Trinity" core. At first,
AMD will introduce mainstream mobile processors, and later this and
next quarters we will see new desktop and low-voltage mobile
APUs. AMD also readies several embedded SKUs, based on "Trinity" core.
The processors will be branded as "R-Series", and in many aspects they
will be similar to mobile "Trinity" parts. Some characteristics of
these products, such as model number, TDP and performance in graphics
applications, relative to Intel Sandy Bridge
on AMD website.