Intel Core i3-3120ME specifications
|Type||CPU / Microprocessor|
|Family||Intel Core i3 Mobile|
|Model number ? ||i3-3120ME|
|CPU part number|
- AV8063801117301 is an OEM/tray microprocessor
|Frequency ? ||2400 MHz|
|Bus speed ? ||5 GT/s DMI|
|Clock multiplier ? ||24|
|Package||1023-ball micro-BGA (BGA1023)|
|Size||1.22" x 0.94" / 3.1cm x 2.4cm|
|Introduction date||July 2012|
|Price at introduction||$225|
|Architecture / Microarchitecture|
|Processor core ? ||Ivy Bridge|
|Core stepping ? ||L1 (SR0WL)|
|Manufacturing process||0.022 micron|
970 million transistors
|Data width||64 bit|
|The number of cores||2|
|The number of threads||4|
|Floating Point Unit||Integrated|
|Level 1 cache size ? ||2 x 32 KB instruction caches|
2 x 32 KB data caches
|Level 2 cache size ? ||2 x 256 KB|
|Level 3 cache size||3 MB|
|Physical memory||16 GB|
- MMX instructions
- SSE / Streaming SIMD Extensions
- SSE2 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 2
- SSE3 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 3
- SSSE3 / Supplemental Streaming SIMD Extensions 3
- SSE4 / SSE4.1 + SSE4.2 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 4 ?
- AVX / Advanced Vector Extensions
- F16C / 16-bit Floating-Point conversion instructions
- EM64T / Extended Memory 64 technology / Intel 64 ?
- NX / XD / Execute disable bit ?
- HT / Hyper-Threading technology ?
- VT-x / Virtualization technology ?
|Low power features||Enhanced SpeedStep technology ? |
|Integrated peripherals / components|
- GPU Type: HD 4000
Base frequency (MHz): 650
Maximum frequency (MHz): 900
The number of supported displays: 3
- The number of controllers: 1
Memory channels: 2
Supported memory: DDR3-1333, DDR3-1600, DDR3L-1333, DDR3L-1600
Maximum memory bandwidth (GB/s): 25.6
ECC supported: Yes
- Direct Media Interface 2.0
- PCI Express 2.0 interface
|Electrical / Thermal parameters|
|Maximum operating temperature ? ||105°C|
|Thermal Design Power ? ||35 Watt|
|Notes on Intel Core i3-3120ME|
- Embedded microprocessor
- According to video driver release notes the GPU supports Intel Insider and Wireless Display features
- The processor has the following security, data protection and/or software features: Intel Identity Protection technology.
- The CPU is compatible with DirectX 11.0, OpenGL 4.0 and OpenCL 1.2 APIs.
- The graphics unit has the following software features enabled: Intel Quick Sync Video, Clear Video HD technology and InTru 3D technology.
Detailed side-by-side comparison
Q: Can I upgrade my Intel i3-3120ME processor?
A: No. Processors like this one are soldered on a motherboard, for that reason upgrading or replacing them is very very difficult.
Core i3-3120ME Overclocking
Sorry, overclocking information is not available at this time.
Related news stories
Intel introduces Core i3-3120ME and i3-3217UE embedded CPUs
Jul 29, 2012
: In June Intel released the first two Core i3 mobile SKUs, i3-3110M
and i3-3217U, that utilized Ivy Bridge microarchitecture. These
third-generation processors offered better CPU and graphics
performance than Sandy Bridge counterparts owing to enhanced
microarchitecture and GPU design. Core i3-3217U also boasted higher
operating frequency than the fastest second-generation Core i3 CPU
with comparable power consumption. Earlier this month, presumably this
week, Intel released two new Ivy Bridge Core i3 processors.
Intel prepares Core i3-3120ME and i3-3217UE CPUs
Jan 24, 2012
: Next Intel micro-architecture, codenamed Ivy Bridge, will launch in
less than three months. Along with desktop and mobile microprocessors,
based on new microarchitecture, Intel will release several embedded
models. We previously reported on 5 embedded Core i7s, and now we
found details on Core i3-3220ME and i3-3217UE embedded CPUs.