Intel Core i5-3337U specifications
|Type||CPU / Microprocessor|
|Family||Intel Core i5 Mobile|
|Model number ? ||i5-3337U|
|CPU part number||AV8063801129900 is an OEM/tray microprocessor|
|Frequency ? ||1800 MHz|
|Turbo frequency||2700 MHz (1 core)|
2500 MHz (2 cores)
|Bus speed ? ||5 GT/s DMI|
|Clock multiplier ? ||18|
|Package||1023-ball micro-BGA (BGA1023)|
|Size||1.22" x 0.94" / 3.1cm x 2.4cm|
|Introduction date||January 20, 2013|
|Price at introduction||$225|
|Architecture / Microarchitecture|
|Processor core ? ||Ivy Bridge|
|Core stepping ? ||L1 (SR0XL)|
|Manufacturing process||0.022 micron|
|Data width||64 bit|
|The number of cores||2|
|The number of threads||4|
|Floating Point Unit||Integrated|
|Level 1 cache size ? ||2 x 32 KB instruction caches|
2 x 32 KB data caches
|Level 2 cache size ? ||2 x 256 KB|
|Level 3 cache size||3 MB|
|Physical memory||32 GB|
- MMX instructions
- SSE / Streaming SIMD Extensions
- SSE2 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 2
- SSE3 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 3
- SSSE3 / Supplemental Streaming SIMD Extensions 3
- SSE4 / SSE4.1 + SSE4.2 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 4 ?
- AES / Advanced Encryption Standard instructions
- AVX / Advanced Vector Extensions
- F16C / 16-bit Floating-Point conversion instructions
- EM64T / Extended Memory 64 technology / Intel 64 ?
- NX / XD / Execute disable bit ?
- HT / Hyper-Threading technology ?
- TBT 2.0 / Turbo Boost technology 2.0 ?
- VT-x / Virtualization technology ?
- VT-d / Virtualization for directed I/O
|Low power features||Enhanced SpeedStep technology ? |
|Integrated peripherals / components|
- GPU Type: HD 4000
Base frequency (MHz): 350
Maximum frequency (MHz): 1100
- The number of controllers: 1
Memory channels: 2
Supported memory: DDR3-1333, DDR3-1600
- Direct Media Interface 2.0
- PCI Express 2.0 interface
|Electrical / Thermal parameters|
|Maximum operating temperature ? ||105°C|
|Thermal Design Power ? ||17 Watt|
Detailed side-by-side comparison
Q: I have an Intel i5-3337U CPU. Is it possible to upgrade it?
A: No. BGA microprocessors, like this one, are soldered on a board, as such, upgrading or replacing them is extremely difficult.
Core i5-3337U Overclocking
Sorry, overclocking information is not available at this time.
Related news stories
Intel releases more mobile CPUs
Jan 25, 2013
: On Monday we published details and prices of mobile Intel
microprocessors, that were launched this week. The list of released
CPUs included 4 mobile Celerons along with Core i5 and i7 chips. Intel didn't make
an official announcement of new products, and we only learned about it
from updated official pricelist. During the week detailed
specifications of these processors were added to Intel's product
database. What's more, six other microprocessors surfaced in the
New Intel i3-3227U and i5-3337U ULV CPUs spotted
Nov 12, 2012
: Intel mobile lineup is going to be refreshed with several
mainstream and ULV dual-core processors in the first quarter 2013.
to a slide, leaked three months ago, we will see Core i7-3540M,
Core i5-3340M and i5-3380M processors with 35 Watt TDP, and
ultra-low voltage Core i7-3687U and i5-3437U parts for ultrabooks. We
think that the refresh will include two additional ULV processors,
Core i3-3227U and i5-3337U.