Intel Core i7-2635QM Mobile processor - AV8062700837205
Intel Core i7-2635QM specifications
|Type||CPU / Microprocessor|
|Family||Intel Core i7 Mobile|
|Model number ? ||i7-2635QM|
|CPU part number||AV8062700837205 is an OEM/tray microprocessor|
|Frequency ? ||2000 MHz|
|Turbo frequency||2900 MHz (1 core)|
2800 MHz (2 cores)
2600 MHz (3 or 4 cores)
|Bus speed ? ||5 GT/s DMI|
|Clock multiplier ? ||20|
|Package||1224-ball micro-BGA (BGA1224)|
|Size||1.22" x 0.94" / 3.1cm x 2.4cm|
|Introduction date||Jan 9, 2011|
|Price at introduction||$378|
|Architecture / Microarchitecture|
|Processor core ? ||Sandy Bridge|
|Core stepping ? ||D2 (SR030)|
|Manufacturing process||0.032 micron High-K metal gate process|
|Data width||64 bit|
|The number of cores||4|
|The number of threads||8|
|Floating Point Unit||Integrated|
|Level 1 cache size ? ||4 x 32 KB instruction caches|
4 x 32 KB data caches
|Level 2 cache size ? ||4 x 256 KB|
|Level 3 cache size||6 MB|
|Physical memory||16 GB|
- MMX instructions
- SSE / Streaming SIMD Extensions
- SSE2 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 2
- SSE3 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 3
- SSSE3 / Supplemental Streaming SIMD Extensions 3
- SSE4 / SSE4.1 + SSE4.2 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 4 ?
- AES / Advanced Encryption Standard instructions
- AVX / Advanced Vector Extensions
- EM64T / Extended Memory 64 technology / Intel 64 ?
- NX / XD / Execute disable bit ?
- HT / Hyper-Threading technology ?
- TBT 2.0 / Turbo Boost technology 2.0 ?
- VT-x / Virtualization technology ?
|Low power features||Enhanced SpeedStep technology ? |
|Integrated peripherals / components|
- GPU Type: HD 3000
Base frequency (MHz): 650
Maximum frequency (MHz): 1200
- The number of controllers: 1
Memory channels: 2
Supported memory: DDR3-1066, DDR3-1333
- Direct Media Interface
- PCI Express 2.0 interface
|Electrical / Thermal parameters|
|Maximum operating temperature ? ||100°C|
|Thermal Design Power ? ||45 Watt|
CPUs, related to Intel Core i7-2635QM
• Highlighted numbers and features indicate whether specific processor performs better or worse than Core i7-2635QM
• Within each category, the CPUs are sorted from slower (at the top) to faster (at the bottom)
• The 'Price' column shows official Intel prices as of Jun 9, 2013. Prices for obsolete and tray-only processors are not provided.
• List of related CPUs is not complete.
• Features abbreviations:
TXT - Trusted Execution
Q: I have an Intel Core i7-2635QM processor. Can I upgrade it?
A: No. CPUs like this one are soldered on a motherboard, as such, upgrading or replacing them is extremely difficult.
Intel i7-2635QM Overclocking
Sorry, overclocking information is not available at this time.
New Westmere-based mobile CPUs surfice on Intel website
Jan 23, 2011
: This month was very busy for Intel. On January 4th, Intel announced
large number of new desktop and mobile processors, including a few OEM-only
models. On January 9, Intel officially released Core i5 and Core
i7-branded desktop CPUs, along with quad-core mobile microprocessors. On
the same day from Intel's pricelist we learned about a few mobile CPUs
built on older Westmere and Penryn technologies. It's been two weeks
after the official launch, and a few more mobile CPUs emerged on Intel
website. These are Core i5-480M and Core i3-390M, and two mobile Pentium
models, U5600 and P6300. Intel also launched Core i7-2630QM and
i7-2635QM Sandy Bridge parts.
You're welcome to post suggestions, corrections, your own personal
Intel Core i7-2635QM review, or your experience with the microprocessor.
Please do not ask upgrade and troubleshooting questions, and do not start
Find Core i7 Mobile CPUs with: