Intel Core i7-2760QM Mobile processor - AV8062701065400
Intel Core i7-2760QM specifications
|Type||CPU / Microprocessor|
|Family||Intel Core i7 Mobile|
|Model number ? ||i7-2760QM|
|CPU part number||AV8062701065400 is an OEM/tray microprocessor|
|Frequency ? ||2400 MHz|
|Turbo frequency||3500 MHz|
|Bus speed ? ||5 GT/s DMI|
|Clock multiplier ? ||24|
|Package||1224-ball micro-BGA (BGA1224)|
|Size||1.22" x 0.94" / 3.1cm x 2.4cm|
|Introduction date||September 4, 2011|
|End-of-Life date||Last order date is July 11, 2013|
Last shipment date is January 14, 2014
|Price at introduction||$378|
|Architecture / Microarchitecture|
|Processor core ? ||Sandy Bridge|
|Core stepping ? ||D2 (SR02R)|
|Manufacturing process||0.032 micron High-K metal gate process|
|Data width||64 bit|
|The number of cores||4|
|The number of threads||8|
|Floating Point Unit||Integrated|
|Level 1 cache size ? ||4 x 32 KB instruction caches|
4 x 32 KB data caches
|Level 2 cache size ? ||4 x 256 KB|
|Level 3 cache size||6 MB|
|Physical memory||16 GB|
- MMX instructions
- SSE / Streaming SIMD Extensions
- SSE2 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 2
- SSE3 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 3
- SSSE3 / Supplemental Streaming SIMD Extensions 3
- SSE4 / SSE4.1 + SSE4.2 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 4 ?
- AES / Advanced Encryption Standard instructions
- AVX / Advanced Vector Extensions
- EM64T / Extended Memory 64 technology / Intel 64 ?
- NX / XD / Execute disable bit ?
- HT / Hyper-Threading technology ?
- TBT 2.0 / Turbo Boost technology 2.0 ?
- VT-x / Virtualization technology ?
- VT-d / Virtualization for directed I/O
- TXT / Trusted Execution technology
|Low power features||Enhanced SpeedStep technology ? |
|Integrated peripherals / components|
- GPU Type: HD 3000
Base frequency (MHz): 650
Maximum frequency (MHz): 1300
- The number of controllers: 1
Memory channels: 2
Supported memory: DDR3-1066, DDR3-1333, DDR3-1600
- Direct Media Interface
- PCI Express 2.0 interface
|Electrical / Thermal parameters|
|Maximum operating temperature ? ||100°C|
|Thermal Design Power ? ||45 Watt|
CPUs, related to Intel Core i7-2760QM (BGA)
• Highlighted numbers and features indicate whether specific processor performs better or worse than Core i7-2760QM (BGA)
• Within each category, the CPUs are sorted from slower (at the top) to faster (at the bottom)
• The 'Price' column shows official Intel prices as of Apr 21, 2013. Prices for obsolete and tray-only processors are not provided.
• List of related CPUs is not complete.
• Features abbreviations:
TXT - Trusted Execution
Q: I have an Intel Core i7-2760QM CPU. Can I upgrade it?
A: No. CPUs like this one are soldered on a board, as such, upgrading or replacing them is very very difficult.
Intel i7-2760QM Overclocking
Sorry, we do not have overclocking data for the CPU at this time.
Intel to retire Sandy Bridge mobile processors
Jan 15, 2013
: Intel plans to discontinue a handful of Sandy Bridge microprocessors,
including Core i5, i7 and Celeron ultra low voltage models, and quad-core Core i7
microprocessors. The processors will be end-of-lifed in the middle of this year,
after the company completes transition to ivy Bridge microarchitecture
and releases first Haswell mobile CPUs. Model numbers of affected
processors were published today in two Product Change Notifications (PCNs).
You're welcome to post suggestions, corrections, your own personal
Intel Core i7-2760QM review, or your experience with the microprocessor.
Please do not ask upgrade and troubleshooting questions, and do not start
Find Core i7 Mobile CPUs with: