Intel Core i7-3615QE specifications
|Type||CPU / Microprocessor|
|Family||Intel Core i7 Mobile|
|Model number ? ||i7-3615QE|
|CPU part number|
- AV8063801117503 is an OEM/tray microprocessor
|Frequency ? ||2300 MHz|
|Turbo frequency||3300 MHz (1 core)|
3200 MHz (2 cores)
3100 MHz (3 or 4 cores)
|Bus speed ? ||5 GT/s DMI|
|Clock multiplier ? ||23|
|Package||1023-ball micro-BGA (BGA1224)|
|Size||1.22" x 0.94" / 3.1cm x 2.4cm|
|Introduction date||April 23, 2012 (announcement)|
April 29, 2012 (launch)
|Price at introduction||$393|
|Architecture / Microarchitecture|
|Processor core ? ||Ivy Bridge|
|Core stepping ? ||E1 (SR0NC)|
|Manufacturing process||0.022 micron|
1.4 billion transistors
|Data width||64 bit|
|The number of cores||4|
|The number of threads||8|
|Floating Point Unit||Integrated|
|Level 1 cache size ? ||4 x 32 KB instruction caches|
4 x 32 KB data caches
|Level 2 cache size ? ||4 x 256 KB|
|Level 3 cache size||6 MB|
|Physical memory||16 GB|
- MMX instructions
- SSE / Streaming SIMD Extensions
- SSE2 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 2
- SSE3 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 3
- SSSE3 / Supplemental Streaming SIMD Extensions 3
- SSE4 / SSE4.1 + SSE4.2 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 4 ?
- AES / Advanced Encryption Standard instructions
- AVX / Advanced Vector Extensions
- F16C / 16-bit Floating-Point conversion instructions
- EM64T / Extended Memory 64 technology / Intel 64 ?
- NX / XD / Execute disable bit ?
- HT / Hyper-Threading technology ?
- TBT 2.0 / Turbo Boost technology 2.0 ?
- VT-x / Virtualization technology ?
- VT-d / Virtualization for directed I/O
- TXT / Trusted Execution technology
|Low power features||Enhanced SpeedStep technology ? |
|Integrated peripherals / components|
- GPU Type: HD 4000
Base frequency (MHz): 650
Maximum frequency (MHz): 1000
The number of supported displays: 3
- The number of controllers: 1
Memory channels: 2
Supported memory: DDR3-1066, DDR3-1333, DDR3-1600, DDR3L-1066, DDR3L-1333, DDR3L-1600
Maximum memory bandwidth (GB/s): 25.6
ECC supported: Yes
- Direct Media Interface 2.0
- PCI Express 3.0 interface
|Electrical / Thermal parameters|
|Maximum operating temperature ? ||105°C|
|Thermal Design Power ? ||45 Watt|
|Notes on Intel Core i7-3615QE|
- Embedded microprocessor
- According to video driver release notes the GPU supports Intel Insider and Wireless Display features
- The processor has the following security, data protection and/or software features: Intel vPro technology and Identity Protection technology.
- The CPU is compatible with DirectX 11.0, OpenGL 4.0 and OpenCL 1.2 APIs.
- The graphics unit has the following software features enabled: Intel Quick Sync Video, Clear Video HD technology and InTru 3D technology.
Detailed side-by-side comparison
Q: Can I upgrade my Intel i7-3615QE processor?
A: No. BGA CPUs, like this one, are soldered on a motherboard, for that reason upgrading or replacing them is very very difficult.
Core i7-3615QE Overclocking
Sorry, overclocking information is not available at this time.
Related news stories
Embedded Ivy Bridge processors announced
Apr 24, 2012
: On April 23 Intel revealed their latest micro-architecture,
codenamed Ivy Bridge, and disclosed details of quad-core desktop and mobile
microprocessors. Despite the fact that we now know the specs and
prices of new CPUs, they are merely announced, and they will be
officially launched only on April 29. Also on April 29, Intel will
release three embedded chips, Core i7-3610QE, i7-3612QE and i7-3615QE.
These CPUs were not referenced in Intel's press release and in the 3rd
generation Intel Core processor multimedia press kit, however the
microprocessors did appear yesterday in Intel's product database.
Details of embedded and OEM mobile Ivy Bridge CPUs
Dec 13, 2011
: Last week VR-Zone leaked several slides with specifications of Intel
Ivy Bridge mobile processors, and the slides revealed that Ivy Bridge
lineup will include three quad-core chips, Core i7-3720QM, i7-3820QM
and i7-3920XM. [Updated Dec 19]
recent VR-Zone story stated that there will be three additional
quad-core models for OEM market: Core i7-3610QM, i7-3612QM and
i7-3615QM. These processors will have 6 MB L3 cache, and they are
going to be clocked lower, than i7-37xx and i7-38xx. VR-Zone article
suggested that these three models will have 35 Watt Thermal Design