Intel Core i7-3615QM Mobile processor - AV8063801013612
Intel Core i7-3615QM specifications
|Type||CPU / Microprocessor|
|Family||Intel Core i7 Mobile|
|Model number ? ||i7-3615QM|
|CPU part number||AV8063801013612 is an OEM/tray microprocessor|
|Frequency ? ||2300 MHz|
|Turbo frequency||3300 MHz (1 core)|
3200 MHz (2 cores)
3100 MHz (3 or 4 cores)
|Low power frequency||1200 MHz|
|Bus speed ? ||5 GT/s DMI|
|Clock multiplier ? ||23|
|Package||1224-ball micro-BGA (BGA1224)|
|Size||1.22" x 0.94" / 3.1cm x 2.4cm|
|Introduction date||April 23, 2012 (announcement)|
April 29, 2012 (launch)
|Price at introduction||$378|
|Architecture / Microarchitecture|
|Processor core ? ||Ivy Bridge|
|Core stepping ? ||E1 (SR0MP)|
|Manufacturing process||0.022 micron|
1.4 billion transistors
|Data width||64 bit|
|The number of cores||4|
|The number of threads||8|
|Floating Point Unit||Integrated|
|Level 1 cache size ? ||4 x 32 KB instruction caches|
4 x 32 KB data caches
|Level 2 cache size ? ||4 x 256 KB|
|Level 3 cache size||6 MB|
|Physical memory||32 GB|
- MMX instructions
- SSE / Streaming SIMD Extensions
- SSE2 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 2
- SSE3 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 3
- SSSE3 / Supplemental Streaming SIMD Extensions 3
- SSE4 / SSE4.1 + SSE4.2 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 4 ?
- AES / Advanced Encryption Standard instructions
- AVX / Advanced Vector Extensions
- F16C / 16-bit Floating-Point conversion instructions
- EM64T / Extended Memory 64 technology / Intel 64 ?
- NX / XD / Execute disable bit ?
- HT / Hyper-Threading technology ?
- TBT 2.0 / Turbo Boost technology 2.0 ?
- VT-x / Virtualization technology ?
- VT-d / Virtualization for directed I/O
|Low power features||Enhanced SpeedStep technology ? |
|Integrated peripherals / components|
- GPU Type: HD 4000
Base frequency (MHz): 650
Maximum frequency (MHz): 1200
- The number of controllers: 1
Memory channels: 2
Supported memory: DDR3-1333, DDR3-1600
- Direct Media Interface
- PCI Express 3.0 interface
|Electrical / Thermal parameters|
|V core ? ||0.8V - 1.25V|
|Maximum operating temperature ? ||105°C|
|Thermal Design Power ? ||45 Watt|
CPUs, related to Intel Core i7-3615QM
• Highlighted numbers and features indicate whether specific processor performs better or worse than Core i7-3615QM
• Within each category, the CPUs are sorted from slower (at the top) to faster (at the bottom)
• The 'Price' column shows official Intel prices as of Apr 21, 2013. Prices for obsolete and tray-only processors are not provided.
• List of related CPUs is not complete.
• Features abbreviations:
TXT - Trusted Execution
Q: Can I upgrade my Core i7-3615QM CPU?
A: No. BGA microprocessors, like this one, are soldered on a board, as a result, upgrading or replacing them is extremely difficult.
Intel i7-3615QM Overclocking
Sorry, we do not have overclocking data for this Intel Core i7 Mobile processor at this time.
Intel announces Ivy Bridge desktop and mobile CPUs
Apr 23, 2012
: Today Intel announced Ivy Bridge (IVB) microarchitecture, as well as 15
quad-core microprocessors, and 5 wireless chipset options. Initial IVB
line-up includes six mobile processors, four desktop Core i7 CPUs with
Hyper-Threading, and five Core 5 desktop models without
Hyper-Threading. All processors will be available in OEM systems and in
retail later this month. Some processor benchmark results are already
available on Intel website, and earlier today many hardware news sites posted their
own reviews with detailed benchmarks.
Details of embedded and OEM mobile Ivy Bridge CPUs
Dec 13, 2011
: Last week VR-Zone leaked several slides with specifications of Intel
Ivy Bridge mobile processors, and the slides revealed that Ivy Bridge
lineup will include three quad-core chips, Core i7-3720QM, i7-3820QM
and i7-3920XM. [Updated Dec 19]
recent VR-Zone story stated that there will be three additional
quad-core models for OEM market: Core i7-3610QM, i7-3612QM and
i7-3615QM. These processors will have 6 MB L3 cache, and they are
going to be clocked lower, than i7-37xx and i7-38xx. VR-Zone article
suggested that these three models will have 35 Watt Thermal Design
You're welcome to post suggestions, corrections, your own personal
Intel Core i7-3615QM review, or your experience with the microprocessor.
Please do not ask upgrade and troubleshooting questions, and do not start
Find Core i7 Mobile CPUs with: