AMD E1-Series E1-2500
Preliminary information. The part is not released yet.
AMD E1-2500 specifications
|Type||CPU / Microprocessor|
|Model number ? ||E1-2500|
|CPU part number||E1-2500 is an OEM/tray microprocessor|
|Frequency ? ||1400 MHz|
|Package||769-ball BGA |
|Socket||BGA769 (FT3) |
|Size||0.96" x 0.96" / 2.45cm x 2.45cm |
|Estimated release date||2013|
|Architecture / Microarchitecture|
|Processor core ? ||Kabini|
|Manufacturing process||0.028 micron|
|Data width||64 bit|
|The number of cores||2|
|The number of threads||2|
|Floating Point Unit||Integrated|
|Level 1 cache size ? ||2 x 32 KB 2-way set associative instruction caches|
2 x 32 KB 8-way set associative data caches
|Level 2 cache size ? ||1 MB shared cache|
- MMX instructions
- SSE / Streaming SIMD Extensions
- SSE2 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 2
- SSE3 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 3
- SSSE3 / Supplemental Streaming SIMD Extensions 3
- SSE4a ?
- SSE4 / SSE4.1 + SSE4.2 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 4 ?
- AVX / Advanced Vector Extensions
- AES / Advanced Encryption Standard instructions
- F16C / 16-bit Floating-Point conversion instructions
- BMI1 / Bit Manipulation instructions
- AMD64 / AMD 64-bit technology ?
- VT / Virtualization technology ?
|Integrated peripherals / components|
|Notes on AMD E1-2500|
 - Information is not confirmed
CPUs, related to AMD E1-Series E1-2500
|AMD E1-Series family, BGA769 (FT3)|
| E1-Series E1-2100||2 / 2|| || ||1 MB|
| E1-Series E1-2500||2 / 2|| || ||1 MB|
|Other families, Jaguar micro-architecture, BGA769 (FT3)|
| E2-3000||2 / 2|| || ||1 MB|
| A4-1200||2 / 2||1 GHz|| ||1 MB|
| A6-1450||4 / 4||1 GHz||1.4 GHz||2 MB||TBT|
• Highlighted numbers and features indicate whether specific processor performs better or worse than E1-Series E1-2500
• Upcoming processors, that are not released yet, are marked with this color
• Within each category, the CPUs are sorted from slower (at the top) to faster (at the bottom)
• Features abbreviations:
TBT - Dynamic Acceleration / Turbo Boost
Future Kabini APUs spotted in HP 255 laptop
May 11, 2013
: AMD introduced first ultra-low power "Kabini" APUs for
embedded market last month, and is set to launch consumer "Kabini"
products later this quarter. Future ULV processors will employ
"Jaguar" 28nm microarchitecture, and have from 2 to 4 CPU cores, paired with HD 8000
series graphics. Details of specific SKUs were sketchy so far, as we
only knew model numbers, the number of cores and the size of L2 cache.
AMD prepares E1-2100, E1-2500 and E2-3000 "Kabini" APUs
Mar 07, 2013
: Next quarter AMD is going to introduce low-power microarchitecture,
codenamed "Jaguar", that will be used by "Temash" and "Kabini"
products. Temash APUs will target tablet and hybrids market, and
Kabini processors will be aimed at netbooks, ultra-thin notebooks and
AIO computers. Prior reports indicated that Kabini products will be
branded as X2- and X4-Series, based on the number of cores. There will
be also E1-Series SKUs, E1-3310 and E1-2210.
You're welcome to post suggestions, corrections, your own personal
AMD E1-2500 review, or your experience with the microprocessor.
Please do not ask upgrade and troubleshooting questions, and do not start
Find E1-Series CPUs with: