AMD A6-Series A6-3450P
This part was never released.
AMD A6-3450P specifications
|Type||CPU / Microprocessor|
|Model number ? ||A6-3450P|
|CPU part number||A6-3450P is an OEM/tray microprocessor|
|Package||905-pin lidded micro-PGA package|
|Size||1.57" x 1.57" / 4cm x 4cm|
|Price at introduction||$130|
|Architecture / Microarchitecture|
|Processor core ? ||Llano|
|Manufacturing process||0.032 micron|
|Data width||64 bit|
|The number of cores||4|
|The number of threads||4|
|Floating Point Unit||Integrated|
|Level 1 cache size ? ||4 x 64 KB 2-way associative instruction caches|
4 x 64 KB 2-way associative data caches
|Level 2 cache size ? ||4 x 1 MB 16-way associative cache|
- MMX instructions
- 3DNow! technology
- SSE / Streaming SIMD Extensions
- SSE2 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 2
- SSE3 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 3
- SSE4a ?
- AMD64 / AMD 64-bit technology ?
- AMD-V / AMD Virtualization technology
- EVP / Enhanced Virus Protection ?
|Low power features||PowerNow!|
|Integrated peripherals / components|
- GPU Type: Radeon HD 6530
Base frequency (MHz): 443
- The number of controllers: 1
Memory channels: 2
Supported memory: DDR3-1866
|Other peripherals||PCI Express 2.0|
|Electrical / Thermal parameters|
|Thermal Design Power ? ||100 Watt|
CPUs, related to AMD A6-3450P
• Highlighted numbers and features indicate whether specific processor performs better or worse than A6-3450P
• Never released microprocessors are marked with this color
• Within each category, the CPUs are sorted from slower (at the top) to faster (at the bottom)
• The 'Price' column shows official AMD prices as of Jun 4, 2013. Prices for obsolete and tray-only processors are not provided.
• List of related CPUs is not complete.
• Features abbreviations:
TBT - Dynamic Acceleration / Turbo Boost
Unlock - Unlocked multiplier
Prices of AMD FX-, E2- and A-Series desktop CPUs leaked
May 23, 2011
revealed today prices for upcoming AMD A-, E2- and FX-Series
microprocessors. According to their sources, the processors will be
priced from $70 for dual-core E2-3250 CPU, and up to $320 for flagship
AMD began shipments of quad-core Llano CPUs
Apr 05, 2011
: Today, in a blog post titled "LLano APU is Shipping", AMD disclosed that they
began shipments of production quad-core Llano microprocessors to OEM
partners. AMD market these processors as "APU", or "Accelerated
Processing Units", justifying the name by the fact that the chips
include additional circuitry to accelerate certain operations.
First Llano A-series CPUs detailed
Mar 19, 2011
: Earlier this week Xbit laboratories
lineup of Llano-based Accelerated Processing Units (APUs) for the
third and forth quarters of this year. According to slides, seen by
Xbit labs, AMD plans to release 6 Llano-based microprocessors in the
third quarter 2010, followed by another 5 models in the Q4. The slides
provided partial APU specifications, including the number of cores,
type of on-chip graphics, cache size and TDP, however they didn't show
CPU's clock frequency and availability of Turbo Core technology.
You're welcome to post suggestions, corrections, your own personal
AMD A6-3450P review, or your experience with the microprocessor.
Please do not ask upgrade and troubleshooting questions, and do not start