This part was never released.
AMD A6-3460 specifications
|Type||CPU / Microprocessor|
|Model number ? ||A6-3460|
|CPU part number|
- A6-3460 is an OEM/tray microprocessor
|Package||905-pin organic lidded micro Pin Grid Array (UOF905)|
|Size||1.57" x 1.57" / 4cm x 4cm|
|Architecture / Microarchitecture|
|Processor core ? ||Llano|
|Manufacturing process||0.032 micron|
|Data width||64 bit|
|The number of cores||4|
|The number of threads||4|
|Floating Point Unit||Integrated|
|Level 1 cache size ? ||4 x 64 KB 2-way associative instruction caches|
4 x 64 KB 2-way associative data caches
|Level 2 cache size ? ||4 x 1 MB 16-way associative cache|
- MMX instructions
- 3DNow! technology
- SSE / Streaming SIMD Extensions
- SSE2 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 2
- SSE3 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 3
- SSE4a ?
- AMD64 / AMD 64-bit technology ?
- AMD-V / AMD Virtualization technology
- EVP / Enhanced Virus Protection ?
|Low power features||PowerNow!|
|Integrated peripherals / components|
- The number of controllers: 1
Memory channels: 2
Supported memory: DDR3-1866
Maximum memory bandwidth (GB/s): 29.9
- PCI Express 2.0
- Unified Video Decoder 3.0
|Electrical / Thermal parameters|
|Thermal Design Power ? ||65 Watt|
Detailed side-by-side comparison
Related news stories
First Llano A-series CPUs detailed
Mar 19, 2011
: Earlier this week Xbit laboratories
lineup of Llano-based Accelerated Processing Units (APUs) for the
third and forth quarters of this year. According to slides, seen by
Xbit labs, AMD plans to release 6 Llano-based microprocessors in the
third quarter 2010, followed by another 5 models in the Q4. The slides
provided partial APU specifications, including the number of cores,
type of on-chip graphics, cache size and TDP, however they didn't show
CPU's clock frequency and availability of Turbo Core technology.
CPU ID information for the A6-3460
We don't have CPU ID information for the AMD A6-3460 CPU in our
database. If you have this processor please use our CPUID
tool to submit CPUID information. During submission, please specify family name, A6-3460 part number, and,
most importantly, make the CPUID record public.
To search or browse all public CPUID submissions please visit CPUID database.
CPUs, related to AMD A6-3460
• Within each category, the CPUs are sorted from slower (at the top) to faster (at the bottom)
• Background color of specs and features indicate whether they are better or worse than similar spec/feature of the A6-3460
• Never released microprocessors are marked with this color
• Click on the >
• The 'Price' column shows official AMD prices as of Apr 9, 2014. Prices for obsolete and tray-only processors are not provided.
• List of related CPUs is not complete.
• Features abbreviations:
TBT - Dynamic Acceleration / Turbo Boost
Unlock - Unlocked multiplier
You're welcome to post suggestions, corrections, your own personal
AMD A6-3460 review, or your experience with the microprocessor.
Please do not ask upgrade and troubleshooting questions, and do not start