AMD Athlon II Neo R34L specifications
|Type||CPU / Microprocessor|
|Family||AMD Athlon II Neo|
|Model number ? ||R34L|
|CPU part number||AER34LFCV13GME is an OEM/tray microprocessor|
|Frequency ? ||1000 MHz|
|Bus speed ? ||One 1000 MHz 16-bit HyperTransport link|
|Clock multiplier ? ||5|
|Package||812-ball ASB2 BGA|
|Size||1.06" x 1.06" / 2.7cm x 2.7cm|
|Introduction date||April 26, 2010|
|Architecture / Microarchitecture|
|Processor core ? ||Geneva|
|Manufacturing process||0.045 micron SOI|
|Data width||64 bit|
|The number of cores||1|
|The number of threads||1|
|Floating Point Unit||Integrated|
|Level 1 cache size ? ||64 KB instruction cache|
64 KB data cache
|Level 2 cache size ? ||1 MB|
- MMX instructions
- 3DNow! technology
- SSE / Streaming SIMD Extensions
- SSE2 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 2
- SSE3 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 3
- SSE4a ?
- AMD64 / AMD 64-bit technology ?
- EVP / Enhanced Virus Protection ?
- VT / Virtualization technology ?
|Low power features||PowerNow!|
- Integrated DDR3 SDRAM memory controller
- HyperTransport technology 3.0
|Electrical / Thermal parameters|
|Maximum operating temperature ? ||95°C|
|Thermal Design Power ? ||8 Watt|
|Notes on AMD AER34LFCV13GME|
- The fastest supported memory is DDR3-800
CPUs, related to AMD Athlon II Neo R34L
• Within each category, the CPUs are sorted from slower (at the top) to faster (at the bottom)
• List of related CPUs is not complete.
Q: I have an AMD Athlon II Neo R34L CPU. Can I upgrade it?
A: No. Microprocessors like this one are soldered on a board, as such, upgrading or replacing them is very very difficult.
AMD R34L Overclocking
Sorry, overclocking information is not available at this time.
AMD introduces two embedded platforms
Apr 28, 2010
: On April 26 AMD announced two new embedded platforms - compact ASB2 and high-performance AM3. Both platforms consist of AMD 785E chipset, new ATI Radeon HD 4200 graphics, and a selection of low- and mid-power CPUs.
You're welcome to post suggestions, corrections, your own personal
AMD Athlon II Neo R34L review, or your experience with the microprocessor.
Please do not ask upgrade and troubleshooting questions, and do not start