AMD Athlon II X2 215 specifications
|Type||CPU / Microprocessor|
|Family||AMD Athlon II X2|
|Model number ? ||215|
|CPU part numbers||ADX215OCK22GM is an OEM/tray microprocessor|
ADX215OCGMBOX is a boxed microprocessor
|Frequency ? ||2700 MHz|
|Bus speed ? ||533 MHz Memory controller|
One 2000 MHz 16-bit HyperTransport link
|Clock multiplier ? ||13.5|
|Package||938-pin organic micro-PGA|
|Architecture / Microarchitecture|
|Processor core ? ||Regor|
|Core stepping ? ||C3|
|Manufacturing process||0.045 micron|
234 million transistors
|Data width||64 bit|
|The number of cores||2|
|The number of threads||2|
|Floating Point Unit||Integrated|
|Level 1 cache size ? ||2 x 64 KB instruction caches|
2 x 64 KB data caches
|Level 2 cache size ? ||2 x 512 KB caches|
|Level 3 cache size||None|
- MMX instructions
- 3DNow! technology
- SSE / Streaming SIMD Extensions
- SSE2 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 2
- SSE3 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 3
- SSE4a ?
- ABM / Advanced Bit Manipulation ?
- AMD64 / AMD 64-bit technology ?
- AMD-V / AMD Virtualization technology
- EVP / Enhanced Virus Protection ?
|Low power features|
- Cool'n'Quiet 3.0
- CoolCore Technology ?
- Dual Dynamic Power Management ?
- Core C1 and C1E states
- Package S0, S1, S3, S4 and S5 states
- Integrated 144-bit DDR2/DDR3 Memory Controller
- HyperTransport 3 technology
|Electrical / Thermal parameters|
|V core ? ||0.9V - 1.4V|
|Maximum operating temperature ? ||74°C|
|Thermal Design Power ? ||65 Watt|
CPUs, related to AMD Athlon II X2 215 (rev. C3)
• Highlighted numbers and features indicate whether specific processor performs better or worse than Athlon II X2 215 (rev. C3)
• Within each category, the CPUs are sorted from slower (at the top) to faster (at the bottom)
• The 'Price' column shows official AMD prices as of Apr 29, 2013. Prices for obsolete and tray-only processors are not provided.
• List of related CPUs is not complete.
• Features abbreviations:
Unlock - Unlocked multiplier
Q: I have an AMD Athlon II X2 215 CPU. Is it possible to upgrade it?
A: Probably yes. CPU compatibility is determined by your motherboard. Please see CPU-Upgrade.com website for CPU support list for your board.
AMD Athlon II X2 215 Overclocking
Sorry, overclocking information is not available at this time.
More AMD Athlon II CPUs with C3 core revisions
Jul 18, 2010
: Yesterday AMD published specifications of several Athlon II X2 and
X3 microprocessors with C3 core revision. The specs include three
Athlon II processors, that appeared previously in various motherboard
CPU support lists, but it was not clear whether they were officially
launched or not.
You're welcome to post suggestions, corrections, your own personal
AMD Athlon II X2 215 review, or your experience with the microprocessor.
Please do not ask upgrade and troubleshooting questions, and do not start