AMD Athlon II X2 275 - ADX275OCK23GM
This part was never released.
AMD Athlon II X2 275 specifications
|Type||CPU / Microprocessor|
|Family||AMD Athlon II X2|
|Model number ? ||275|
|CPU part number||ADX275OCK23GM is an OEM/tray microprocessor|
|Frequency ? ||3500 MHz|
|Bus speed ? ||533 MHz Memory controller|
One 2000 MHz 16-bit HyperTransport link
|Clock multiplier ? ||17.5|
|Package||938-pin organic micro-PGA|
|Architecture / Microarchitecture|
|Processor core ? ||Regor|
|Core stepping ? ||C3|
|Manufacturing process||0.045 micron|
234 million transistors
|Data width||64 bit|
|The number of cores||2|
|The number of threads||2|
|Floating Point Unit||Integrated|
|Level 1 cache size ? ||2 x 64 KB instruction caches|
2 x 64 KB data caches
|Level 2 cache size ? ||2 x 1 MB caches|
|Level 3 cache size||None|
- MMX instructions
- 3DNow! technology
- SSE / Streaming SIMD Extensions
- SSE2 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 2
- SSE3 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 3
- SSE4a ?
- ABM / Advanced Bit Manipulation ?
- AMD64 / AMD 64-bit technology ?
- AMD-V / AMD Virtualization technology
- EVP / Enhanced Virus Protection ?
|Low power features|
- Cool'n'Quiet 3.0
- CoolCore Technology ?
- Dual Dynamic Power Management ?
- Core C1 and C1E states
- Package S0, S1, S3, S4 and S5 states
- Integrated 144-bit DDR2/DDR3 Memory Controller
- HyperTransport 3 technology
|Electrical / Thermal parameters|
|Thermal Design Power ? ||65 Watt|
CPUs, related to AMD Athlon II X2 275
• Highlighted numbers and features indicate whether specific processor performs better or worse than Athlon II X2 275
• Never released microprocessors are marked with this color
• Within each category, the CPUs are sorted from slower (at the top) to faster (at the bottom)
• The 'Price' column shows official AMD prices as of Apr 29, 2013. Prices for obsolete and tray-only processors are not provided.
• List of related CPUs is not complete.
• Features abbreviations:
Unlock - Unlocked multiplier
Biostar updates AM3 CPU support list with new AMD models
Jan 04, 2011
: If you followed launch schedule of AMD desktop microprocessors for
the last year, you probably noticed that every quarter AMD introduced new
standard-power Athlon II and Phenom II AMD processors, which were one
step faster than the previous top of the line models. This quarter is
not going to be different, as, according to last year reports, AMD
will release Athlon II X2 275, X3 460, and X4 655 microprocessors, as
well as two unlocked Phenom II CPUs, X2 570 and X4 975. This week,
motherboard manufacturer Biostar updated
CPU support list for socket AM3 boards with part numbers and basic
specs of upcoming desktop microprocessors.
You're welcome to post suggestions, corrections, your own personal
AMD Athlon II X2 275 review, or your experience with the microprocessor.
Please do not ask upgrade and troubleshooting questions, and do not start
Find Athlon II X2 CPUs with: