AMD Athlon II X2 B26 - ADXB26OCK23GM
AMD Athlon II X2 B26 specifications
|Type||CPU / Microprocessor|
|Family||AMD Athlon II X2|
|Model number ? ||B26|
|CPU part number||ADXB26OCK23GM is an OEM/tray microprocessor|
|Stepping codes||AAEGC AE NAEGC AE|
|Frequency ? ||3200 MHz|
|Bus speed ? ||533 MHz Memory controller|
One 2000 MHz 16-bit HyperTransport link
|Clock multiplier ? ||16|
|Package||938-pin organic micro-PGA|
|Introduction date||May 2010|
|Architecture / Microarchitecture|
|Processor core ? ||Regor|
|Core stepping ? ||C3|
|Manufacturing process||0.045 micron|
234 million transistors
|Data width||64 bit|
|The number of cores||2|
|The number of threads||2|
|Floating Point Unit||Integrated|
|Level 1 cache size ? ||2 x 64 KB instruction caches|
2 x 64 KB data caches
|Level 2 cache size ? ||2 x 1 MB caches|
|Level 3 cache size||None|
- MMX instructions
- 3DNow! technology
- SSE / Streaming SIMD Extensions
- SSE2 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 2
- SSE3 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 3
- SSE4a ?
- ABM / Advanced Bit Manipulation ?
- AMD64 / AMD 64-bit technology ?
- AMD-V / AMD Virtualization technology
- EVP / Enhanced Virus Protection ?
|Low power features|
- Cool'n'Quiet 3.0
- CoolCore Technology ?
- Dual Dynamic Power Management ?
- Core C1 and C1E states
- Package S0, S1, S3, S4 and S5 states
- Integrated 144-bit DDR2/DDR3 Memory Controller
- HyperTransport 3 technology
|Electrical / Thermal parameters|
|V core ? ||1.125V - 1.425V|
|Maximum operating temperature ? ||55°C - 74°C|
|Thermal Design Power ? ||65 Watt|
|Notes on AMD ADXB26OCK23GM|
CPUs, related to AMD Athlon II X2 B26
• Highlighted numbers and features indicate whether specific processor performs better or worse than Athlon II X2 B26
• Within each category, the CPUs are sorted from slower (at the top) to faster (at the bottom)
• The 'Price' column shows official AMD prices as of Apr 29, 2013. Prices for obsolete and tray-only processors are not provided.
• List of related CPUs is not complete.
• Features abbreviations:
Unlock - Unlocked multiplier
Q: Can I upgrade my Athlon II X2 B26 microprocessor?
A: Probably yes. Processor compatibility is determined by your motherboard. Please see CPU-Upgrade.com website for CPU support list for your board.
AMD B26 Overclocking
Sorry, overclocking information is not available at this time.
Sempron 145, Athlon II X2 220 and B26 OEM processors
May 26, 2010
: When two months ago we posted a list of then planned microprocessors,
we listed Sempron 145 and Athlon II X2 models, accompanied by Athlon
II X2, X3 and X4 models that were launched on May 11. It was not clear at the time what happened to 145 and 220
models. Today we were able to confirm that Athlon II X2 220 and
Sempron 145 are shipped to OEMs, and can be obtained in HP Compaq 6005
Pro business PC.
You're welcome to post suggestions, corrections, your own personal
AMD Athlon II X2 B26 review, or your experience with the microprocessor.
Please do not ask upgrade and troubleshooting questions, and do not start
Find Athlon II X2 CPUs with: