AMD Athlon II X2 B30 - ADXB30OCK23GM
AMD Athlon II X2 B30 specifications
|Type||CPU / Microprocessor|
|Family||AMD Athlon II X2|
|Model number ? ||B30|
|CPU part number||ADXB30OCK23GM is an OEM/tray microprocessor|
|Frequency ? ||3600 MHz|
|Bus speed ? ||667 MHz Memory controller|
One 2000 MHz 16-bit HyperTransport link
|Clock multiplier ? ||18|
|Package||938-pin organic micro-PGA|
|Architecture / Microarchitecture|
|Processor core ? ||Regor|
|Core stepping ? ||DA-C3|
|Manufacturing process||0.045 micron|
234 million transistors
|Data width||64 bit|
|The number of cores||2|
|The number of threads||2|
|Floating Point Unit||Integrated|
|Level 1 cache size ? ||2 x 64 KB instruction caches|
2 x 64 KB data caches
|Level 2 cache size ? ||2 x 1 MB caches|
|Level 3 cache size||None|
- MMX instructions
- 3DNow! technology
- SSE / Streaming SIMD Extensions
- SSE2 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 2
- SSE3 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 3
- SSE4a ?
- ABM / Advanced Bit Manipulation ?
- AMD64 / AMD 64-bit technology ?
- AMD-V / AMD Virtualization technology
- EVP / Enhanced Virus Protection ?
|Low power features|
- Cool'n'Quiet 3.0
- CoolCore Technology ?
- Dual Dynamic Power Management ?
- Core C1 and C1E states
- Package S0, S1, S3, S4 and S5 states
- Integrated 144-bit DDR2/DDR3 Memory Controller
- HyperTransport 3 technology
|Electrical / Thermal parameters|
|V core ? ||0.825V - 1.425V|
|Maximum operating temperature ? ||74°C|
|Thermal Design Power ? ||65 Watt|
|Notes on AMD ADXB30OCK23GM|
- Business class processor
- The fastest supported memory is DDR3-1333
CPUs, related to AMD Athlon II X2 B30
• Highlighted numbers and features indicate whether specific processor performs better or worse than Athlon II X2 B30
• Within each category, the CPUs are sorted from slower (at the top) to faster (at the bottom)
• The 'Price' column shows official AMD prices as of Apr 29, 2013. Prices for obsolete and tray-only processors are not provided.
• List of related CPUs is not complete.
• Features abbreviations:
Unlock - Unlocked multiplier
Q: Is it possible to upgrade my B30 processor?
A: Probably yes. CPU compatibility is determined by your motherboard. Please see CPU-Upgrade.com website for CPU support list for your board.
AMD B30 Overclocking
Sorry, overclocking information is not available at this time.
Obscure CPUs: Athlon II X2 B30 and Phenom II X2 B60
Nov 11, 2011
: With the launch of 32nm desktop AMD budget and high-performance
microprocessors in July and September of this year, older 45 nm chips
are getting end-of-lifed. Majority of consumer-class Athlon II, Phenom
II and Sempron CPUs are already retired, or will be retired next
month. The only exception to this are Bxx business-class processors,
many of which can be ordered until the middle of the next year.
You're welcome to post suggestions, corrections, your own personal
AMD Athlon II X2 B30 review, or your experience with the microprocessor.
Please do not ask upgrade and troubleshooting questions, and do not start
Find Athlon II X2 CPUs with: