AMD Athlon II X4 605e - AD605EHDK42GI / AD605EHDGIBOX
AMD Athlon II X4 605e specifications
|Type||CPU / Microprocessor|
|Family||AMD Athlon II X4|
|Model number ? ||605e|
|CPU part numbers||AD605EHDK42GI is an OEM/tray microprocessor|
AD605EHDGIBOX is a boxed microprocessor
|Stepping codes||AADAC AD CADAC AD|
|Frequency ? ||2300 MHz|
|Bus speed ? ||667 MHz Memory controller|
One 2000 MHz 16-bit HyperTransport link
|Clock multiplier ? ||11.5|
|Package||938-pin organic micro-PGA|
|Introduction date||Oct 20, 2009|
|Price at introduction||$143|
|Architecture / Microarchitecture|
|Processor core ? ||Propus|
|Core stepping ? ||C2|
|Manufacturing process||0.045 micron SOI|
|Data width||64 bit|
|The number of cores||4|
|The number of threads||4|
|Floating Point Unit||Integrated|
|Level 1 cache size ? ||4 x 64 KB instruction caches|
4 x 64 KB data caches
|Level 2 cache size ? ||4 x 512 KB caches|
|Level 3 cache size||None|
- MMX instructions
- 3DNow! technology
- SSE / Streaming SIMD Extensions
- SSE2 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 2
- SSE3 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 3
- SSE4a ?
- ABM / Advanced Bit Manipulation ?
- AMD64 / AMD 64-bit technology ?
- AMD-V / AMD Virtualization technology
- EVP / Enhanced Virus Protection ?
|Low power features|
- Cool'n'Quiet 3.0
- CoolCore Technology ?
- Dual Dynamic Power Management ?
- Core C1 and C1E states
- Package S0, S1, S3, S4 and S5 states
- Integrated 144-bit DDR2/DDR3 Memory Controller
- HyperTransport 3 technology
|Electrical / Thermal parameters|
|V core ? ||0.775V - 1.2V|
|Maximum operating temperature ? ||55°C - 70°C|
|Thermal Design Power ? ||45 Watt|
|Notes on AMD AD605EHDK42GI|
- The fastest supported memory is DDR2-1066 and DDR3-1333
CPUs, related to AMD Athlon II X4 605e (rev. C2)
• Highlighted numbers and features indicate whether specific processor performs better or worse than Athlon II X4 605e (rev. C2)
• Within each category, the CPUs are sorted from slower (at the top) to faster (at the bottom)
• The 'Price' column shows official AMD prices as of Apr 29, 2013. Prices for obsolete and tray-only processors are not provided.
• List of related CPUs is not complete.
• Features abbreviations:
Unlock - Unlocked multiplier
Q: Can I upgrade my AMD Athlon II X4 605e CPU?
A: Probably yes. Processor compatibility is determined by your motherboard. Please see CPU-Upgrade.com website for CPU support list for your board.
AMD 605e Overclocking
Sorry, overclocking information is not available at this time.
|AMD Athlon II X4 605e|
AMD cuts prices on older desktop models
Dec 07, 2010
: With the launch of three new desktop processors today, AMD
also dropped prices on many older models. Majority of price cuts were
insignificant, typically in the range from 3% to 10%. The price of one
microprocessor, Phenom II X4 970, was increased by $5, or by about 3%.
AMD cuts prices on energy-efficient Athlon II processors
Sep 27, 2010
: Earlier this week, on September 21, AMD unveiled 10 new desktop
microprocessors. New models included 6 standard-power CPUs, one
ultra-low voltage processor, and three energy-efficient "e" models. We
just found out that, on top of adding new microprocessors to Athlon II
and Phenom II families, AMD also cut prices on energy efficient parts.
We also learned prices of recently introduced "e" models.
You're welcome to post suggestions, corrections, your own personal
AMD Athlon II X4 605e review, or your experience with the microprocessor.
Please do not ask upgrade and troubleshooting questions, and do not start
Find Athlon II X4 CPUs with: