AMD Athlon II X4 651K specifications
|Type||CPU / Microprocessor|
|Family||AMD Athlon II X4|
|Model number ? ||651K|
|CPU part numbers||AD651KWNZ43GX is an OEM/tray microprocessor|
AD651KWNGXBOX is a boxed microprocessor
|Frequency ? ||3000 MHz|
|Package||905-pin lidded micro-PGA package|
|Size||1.57" x 1.57" / 4cm x 4cm|
|Introduction date||1st quarter 2012|
|Architecture / Microarchitecture|
|Processor core ? ||Llano|
|Core stepping ? ||B0|
|Manufacturing process||0.032 micron|
|Data width||64 bit|
|The number of cores||4|
|The number of threads||4|
|Floating Point Unit||Integrated|
|Level 1 cache size ? ||4 x 64 KB 2-way associative instruction caches|
4 x 64 KB 2-way associative data caches
|Level 2 cache size ? ||4 x 1 MB 16-way associative cache|
- MMX instructions
- Extensions to MMX
- 3DNow! technology
- Extensions to 3DNow!
- SSE / Streaming SIMD Extensions
- SSE2 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 2
- SSE3 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 3
- SSE4a ?
- AMD64 / AMD 64-bit technology ?
- AMD-V / AMD Virtualization technology
- EVP / Enhanced Virus Protection ?
|Low power features||PowerNow!|
|Integrated peripherals / components|
- The number of controllers: 1
Memory channels: 2
Supported memory: DDR3-1866
|Other peripherals||PCI Express 2.0|
|Electrical / Thermal parameters|
|Thermal Design Power ? ||100 Watt|
|Notes on AMD AD651KWNZ43GX|
- The processor has unlocked clock multiplier
CPUs, related to AMD Athlon II X4 651K
• Highlighted numbers and features indicate whether specific processor performs better or worse than Athlon II X4 651K
• Within each category, the CPUs are sorted from slower (at the top) to faster (at the bottom)
• The 'Price' column shows official AMD prices as of Apr 29, 2013. Prices for obsolete and tray-only processors are not provided.
• List of related CPUs is not complete.
• Features abbreviations:
Unlock - Unlocked multiplier
Q: Can I upgrade my AMD Athlon II X4 651K processor?
A: Probably yes. CPU compatibility is determined by your motherboard. Please see CPU-Upgrade.com website for CPU support list for your board.
AMD 651K Overclocking
Sorry, overclocking information is not available at this time.
AMD to discontinue socket FM1 APUs
Nov 27, 2012
: Since the launch of socket FM2 APU platform in October 2012,
sales of the socket FM1 APUs, based on Llano core, have been in
decline. In the second quarter of this year AMD sold 3.3 million
socket FM1 processors. That number dropped to 0.6 million in Q3, and
it is expected to be even lower this quarter. The fourth quarter will
also be the last one, when AMD offers socket FM1 processors.
You're welcome to post suggestions, corrections, your own personal
AMD Athlon II X4 651K review, or your experience with the microprocessor.
Please do not ask upgrade and troubleshooting questions, and do not start