AMD Athlon II XLT V64L specifications
|Type||CPU / Microprocessor|
|Family||AMD Athlon II XLT|
|Model number ? ||V64L|
|CPU part number||AEV64LHFK23GME is an OEM/tray microprocessor|
|Frequency ? ||2700 MHz|
|Bus speed ? ||One 2000 MHz 16-bit HyperTransport link|
|Package||938-pin organic micro-PGA|
|Introduction date||April 26, 2010|
|Architecture / Microarchitecture|
|Processor core ? ||Regor|
|Manufacturing process||0.045 micron SOI|
|Data width||64 bit|
|The number of cores||2|
|The number of threads||2|
|Floating Point Unit||Integrated|
|Level 1 cache size ? ||2 x 64 KB instruction caches|
2 x 64 KB data caches
|Level 2 cache size ? ||2 x 1 MB|
- MMX instructions
- 3DNow! technology
- SSE / Streaming SIMD Extensions
- SSE2 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 2
- SSE3 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 3
- SSE4a ?
- ABM / Advanced Bit Manipulation ?
- AMD64 / AMD 64-bit technology ?
- AMD-V / AMD Virtualization technology
- EVP / Enhanced Virus Protection ?
|Low power features||Cool'n'Quiet 3.0|
- Integrated DDR3 Memory Controller
- HyperTransport 3.x technology
|Electrical / Thermal parameters|
|Thermal Design Power ? ||45 Watt|
|Notes on AMD AEV64LHFK23GME|
- The fastest supported memory is DDR2-1066 and DDR3-1066
CPUs, related to AMD Athlon II XLT V64L
• Highlighted numbers and features indicate whether specific processor performs better or worse than Athlon II XLT V64L
• Within each category, the CPUs are sorted from slower (at the top) to faster (at the bottom)
• Features abbreviations:
TBT - Dynamic Acceleration / Turbo Boost
Unlock - Unlocked multiplier
Q: I have an AMD V64L processor. Can I upgrade it?
A: Probably yes. CPU compatibility is determined by your motherboard. Please see CPU-Upgrade.com website for CPU support list for your board.
AMD V64L Overclocking
Sorry, overclocking information is not available at this time.
AMD introduces two embedded platforms
Apr 28, 2010
: On April 26 AMD announced two new embedded platforms - compact ASB2 and high-performance AM3. Both platforms consist of AMD 785E chipset, new ATI Radeon HD 4200 graphics, and a selection of low- and mid-power CPUs.
You're welcome to post suggestions, corrections, your own personal
AMD Athlon II XLT V64L review, or your experience with the microprocessor.
Please do not ask upgrade and troubleshooting questions, and do not start