This part was never released.
AMD E2-3250 specifications
|Type||CPU / Microprocessor|
|Model number ? ||E2-3250|
|CPU part number||E2-3250 is an OEM/tray microprocessor|
|Package||905-pin organic lidded micro Pin Grid Array (UOF905)|
|Price at introduction||$70|
|Architecture / Microarchitecture|
|Processor core ? ||Llano|
|Manufacturing process||0.032 micron|
|Data width||64 bit|
|The number of cores||2|
|The number of threads||2|
|Floating Point Unit||Integrated|
|Level 1 cache size ? ||2 x 64 KB 2-way associative instruction caches|
2 x 64 KB 2-way associative data caches
|Level 2 cache size ? ||2 x 512 KB 16-way associative cache|
- MMX instructions
- 3DNow! technology
- SSE / Streaming SIMD Extensions
- SSE2 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 2
- SSE3 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 3
- SSE4a ?
- AMD64 / AMD 64-bit technology ?
- AMD-V / AMD Virtualization technology
- EVP / Enhanced Virus Protection ?
|Low power features||PowerNow!|
|Integrated peripherals / components|
- GPU Type: Radeon HD 6370
Base frequency (MHz): 443
- The number of controllers: 1
Memory channels: 2
Supported memory: DDR3-1600
|Other peripherals||PCI Express 2.0|
|Electrical / Thermal parameters|
|Thermal Design Power ? ||65 Watt|
Detailed side-by-side comparison
Related news stories
Prices of AMD FX-, E2- and A-Series desktop CPUs leaked
May 23, 2011
revealed today prices for upcoming AMD A-, E2- and FX-Series
microprocessors. According to their sources, the processors will be
priced from $70 for dual-core E2-3250 CPU, and up to $320 for flagship
First Llano A-series CPUs detailed
Mar 19, 2011
: Earlier this week Xbit laboratories
lineup of Llano-based Accelerated Processing Units (APUs) for the
third and forth quarters of this year. According to slides, seen by
Xbit labs, AMD plans to release 6 Llano-based microprocessors in the
third quarter 2010, followed by another 5 models in the Q4. The slides
provided partial APU specifications, including the number of cores,
type of on-chip graphics, cache size and TDP, however they didn't show
CPU's clock frequency and availability of Turbo Core technology.
CPU ID information for the E2-3250
We don't have CPU ID information for the AMD E2-3250 CPU in our
database. If you have this processor please use our CPUID
tool to submit CPUID information. During submission, please specify family name, E2-3250 part number, and,
most importantly, make the CPUID record public.
To search or browse all public CPUID submissions please visit CPUID database.
CPUs, related to AMD E2-3250
• Highlighted numbers and features indicate whether specific processor performs better or worse than the E2-3250
• Never released microprocessors are marked with this color
• Within each category, the CPUs are sorted from slower (at the top) to faster (at the bottom)
• Click on the >
• The 'Price' column shows official AMD prices as of Mar 11, 2014. Prices for obsolete and tray-only processors are not provided.
• List of related CPUs is not complete.
• Features abbreviations:
Unlock - Unlocked multiplier
You're welcome to post suggestions, corrections, your own personal
AMD E2-3250 review, or your experience with the microprocessor.
Please do not ask upgrade and troubleshooting questions, and do not start