AMD Opteron 4122 specifications
|Type||CPU / Microprocessor|
|Family||AMD Opteron 4100 series|
|Model number ? ||4122|
|CPU part numbers||OS4122WLU4DGN is an OEM/tray microprocessor|
OS4122WLU4DGNWOF is a boxed microprocessor
|Stepping code||CCAED CA|
|Frequency ? ||2200 MHz|
|Bus speed ? ||3200 MHz (HyperTransport links)|
|Package||1207-land organic Land Grid Array (OLGA)|
|AMD Package number||30602|
|Introduction date||June 23, 2010|
|Price at introduction||$99|
|Architecture / Microarchitecture|
|Processor core ? ||Lisbon|
|Core stepping ? ||D0|
|Manufacturing process||0.045 micron|
|Data width||64 bit|
|The number of cores||4|
|The number of threads||4|
|Floating Point Unit||Integrated|
|Level 1 cache size ? ||4 x 64 KB instruction caches|
4 x 64 KB data caches
|Level 2 cache size ? ||4 x 512 KB|
|Level 3 cache size||6 MB|
|Multiprocessing||Up to 2 processors|
- MMX instructions
- 3DNow! technology
- SSE / Streaming SIMD Extensions
- SSE2 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 2
- SSE3 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 3
- SSE4a ?
- ABM / Advanced Bit Manipulation ?
- AMD64 / AMD 64-bit technology ?
- AMD-V 2.0 (virtualization) technology:
- I/O Virtualization
- Tagged TLB
- Extended Migration
- EVP / Enhanced Virus Protection ?
|Low power features|
- AMD-P 2.0:
- Advanced Platform Management Link
- CoolSpeed technology
- C1E state
- Low Voltage DDR3 memory support
- Link Width power cap
- CoolCore technology ?
- Integrated dual-channel LV-DDR3/DDR3 SDRAM Memory controller
- HyperTransport 3.0 technology with HT Assist and 3 HT links (one link is disabled)
|Electrical / Thermal parameters|
|V core ? ||1.3125V|
|Minimum operating temperature||0°C|
|Maximum operating temperature ? ||55°C - 70°C|
|Maximum power dissipation ? ||106.7 Watt|
|Average CPU Power||75 Watt|
|Thermal Design Power ? ||95 Watt|
|Notes on AMD OS4122WLU4DGN|
- LV-DDR3 memory and C1E state are not supported
- OS4122WLU4DGNWOF does not include fan/heatsink
CPUs, related to AMD Opteron 4122
• Within each category, the CPUs are sorted from slower (at the top) to faster (at the bottom)
• The 'Price' column shows official AMD prices as of Apr 29, 2013. Prices for obsolete and tray-only processors are not provided.
Q: I have an AMD Opteron 4122 microprocessor. Is it possible to upgrade it?
A: Probably yes. CPU compatibility is determined by your motherboard. Please see CPU-Upgrade.com website for CPU support list for your board.
AMD Opteron 4122 Overclocking
Sorry, overclocking information is not available at this time.
AMD introduces Opteron 4100-series microprocessors
Jun 23, 2010
: Today AMD introduced Opteron 4000-series platform, codenamed "San
Marino". As part of this platform, AMD launched 9 new standard-, mid-
and low-power Opteron 4100 CPUs.
Prices for Opteron 4100-series CPUs spotted
Jun 18, 2010
: A few online stores posted prices and part numbers for upcoming
Opteron 4100-series microprocessors. The 4100 processors, part of "San
Marino" platform, are designed to be used in uni- and dual-processor
servers and workstations, and have either 4 or 6 cores.
You're welcome to post suggestions, corrections, your own personal
AMD Opteron 4122 review, or your experience with the microprocessor.
Please do not ask upgrade and troubleshooting questions, and do not start