AMD Opteron 61QS specifications
|Type||CPU / Microprocessor|
|Family||AMD Opteron 6100 series|
|Model number ? ||61QS|
|CPU part number||OE61QSWKT8EGO is an OEM/tray microprocessor|
|Frequency ? ||2300 MHz|
|Bus speed ? ||3200 MHz (HyperTransport links)|
|Package||1944-land organic LGA|
|Introduction date||1st quarter 2010|
|Architecture / Microarchitecture|
|Processor core ? ||Magny-Cours|
|Manufacturing process||0.045 micron SOI|
|Data width||64 bit|
|The number of cores||8|
|The number of threads||8|
|Floating Point Unit||Integrated|
|Level 1 cache size ? ||8 x 64 KB instruction caches|
8 x 64 KB data caches
|Level 2 cache size ? ||8 x 512 KB|
|Level 3 cache size||2 x 6 MB|
|Multiprocessing||Up to 4 processors|
- MMX instructions
- 3DNow! technology
- SSE / Streaming SIMD Extensions
- SSE2 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 2
- SSE3 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 3
- SSE4a ?
- ABM / Advanced Bit Manipulation ?
- AMD64 / AMD 64-bit technology ?
- AMD-V 2.0 (virtualization) technology:
- Tagged TLB
- I/O Virtualization
- Extended Migration
- EVP / Enhanced Virus Protection ?
|Low power features||AMD-P 2.0: |
- Advanced Platform Management Link
- CoolSpeed Technology
- C1E state
- Low Voltage DDR3 memory support
- Integrated quad-channel DDR3 SDRAM Memory controller
- HyperTransport 3.0 technology with HT Assist and 4 HT links
|Electrical / Thermal parameters|
|Average CPU Power||80 Watt|
|Thermal Design Power ? ||115 Watt|
|Notes on AMD OE61QSWKT8EGO|
- Die size is per die. The package includes two dies
- Memory controller supports memory up to DDR2-1066 and DDR3-1333, up to 3 DIMMs per channel
- Memory controller speed is 1800 MHz
CPUs, related to AMD Opteron 61QS
• Within each category, the CPUs are sorted from slower (at the top) to faster (at the bottom)
• The 'Price' column shows official AMD prices as of Apr 29, 2013. Prices for obsolete and tray-only processors are not provided.
• List of related CPUs is not complete.
Q: I have an AMD Opteron 61QS processor. Can I upgrade it?
A: Probably yes. CPU compatibility is determined by your motherboard. Please see CPU-Upgrade.com website for CPU support list for your board.
AMD 61QS Overclocking
Sorry, overclocking information is not available at this time.
You're welcome to post suggestions, corrections, your own personal
AMD Opteron 61QS review, or your experience with the microprocessor.
Please do not ask upgrade and troubleshooting questions, and do not start