AMD Phenom II X2 B59 specifications
|Type||CPU / Microprocessor|
|Family||AMD Phenom II X2|
|Model number ? ||B59|
|CPU part number||HDXB59WFK2DGM is an OEM/tray microprocessor|
|Stepping code||AACDC AC|
|Frequency ? ||3400 MHz|
|Bus speed ? ||533 MHz Memory controller|
One 2200 MHz 16-bit HyperTransport link
|Clock multiplier ? ||17|
|Package||938-pin organic micro-PGA|
|Architecture / Microarchitecture|
|Processor core ? ||Callisto|
|Core stepping ? ||RB-C3|
|Manufacturing process||0.045 micron SOI|
|Data width||64 bit|
|The number of cores||2|
|The number of threads||2|
|Floating Point Unit||Integrated|
|Level 1 cache size ? ||2 x 64 KB instruction caches|
2 x 64 KB data caches
|Level 2 cache size ? ||2 x 512 KB caches|
|Level 3 cache size||6 MB shared cache|
- MMX instructions
- 3DNow! technology
- SSE / Streaming SIMD Extensions
- SSE2 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 2
- SSE3 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 3
- SSE4a ?
- ABM / Advanced Bit Manipulation ?
- AMD64 / AMD 64-bit technology ?
- AMD-V / AMD Virtualization technology
- EVP / Enhanced Virus Protection ?
|Low power features|
- Cool'n'Quiet 3.0
- CoolCore Technology ?
- Dual Dynamic Power Management ?
- Core C1 and C1E states
- Package S0, S1, S3, S4 and S5 states
- Integrated dual-channel 144-bit DDR2/DDR3 Memory Controller
- HyperTransport 3 technology
|Electrical / Thermal parameters|
|Thermal Design Power ? ||80 Watt|
|Notes on AMD HDXB59WFK2DGM|
- Business class processor
- The fastest supported memory is DDR2-1066
CPUs, related to AMD Phenom II X2 B59
• Highlighted numbers and features indicate whether specific processor performs better or worse than Phenom II X2 B59
• Within each category, the CPUs are sorted from slower (at the top) to faster (at the bottom)
• The 'Price' column shows official AMD prices as of Jun 4, 2013. Prices for obsolete and tray-only processors are not provided.
• List of related CPUs is not complete.
• Features abbreviations:
Unlock - Unlocked multiplier
Q: I have an AMD Phenom II X2 B59 CPU. Is it possible to upgrade it?
A: Probably yes. CPU compatibility is determined by your motherboard. Please check CPU-Upgrade.com resource for CPU support list for your board.
AMD B59 Overclocking
Sorry, overclocking information is not available at this time.
AMD Phenom II X2 B59 debuts in HP Compaq Pro 6005 workstations
Feb 18, 2011
: Two weeks ago we published a story about Phenom II X4 B99, new business-class
processor from AMD, sighted in the wild. Shortly after that the
microprocessor emerged in HP Compaq Pro 6005 PC, along with yet unheard-of Phenom II X2 B59, which is also a business-class CPU.
You're welcome to post suggestions, corrections, your own personal
AMD Phenom II X2 B59 review, or your experience with the microprocessor.
Please do not ask upgrade and troubleshooting questions, and do not start