AMD Phenom II X2 B59 - HDXB59WFK2DGM
AMD Phenom II X2 B59 specifications
|Type||CPU / Microprocessor|
|Family||AMD Phenom II X2|
|Model number ? ||B59|
|CPU part number||HDXB59WFK2DGM is an OEM/tray microprocessor|
|Stepping codes||AACDC AC CACDC AC|
|Frequency ? ||3400 MHz|
|Bus speed ? ||533 MHz Memory controller|
One 2200 MHz 16-bit HyperTransport link
|Clock multiplier ? ||17|
|Package||938-pin organic micro-PGA|
|Architecture / Microarchitecture|
|Processor core ? ||Callisto|
|Core stepping ? ||RB-C3|
|Manufacturing process||0.045 micron SOI|
|Data width||64 bit|
|The number of cores||2|
|The number of threads||2|
|Floating Point Unit||Integrated|
|Level 1 cache size ? ||2 x 64 KB instruction caches|
2 x 64 KB data caches
|Level 2 cache size ? ||2 x 512 KB caches|
|Level 3 cache size||6 MB shared cache|
- MMX instructions
- 3DNow! technology
- SSE / Streaming SIMD Extensions
- SSE2 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 2
- SSE3 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 3
- SSE4a ?
- ABM / Advanced Bit Manipulation ?
- AMD64 / AMD 64-bit technology ?
- AMD-V / AMD Virtualization technology
- EVP / Enhanced Virus Protection ?
|Low power features|
- Cool'n'Quiet 3.0
- CoolCore Technology ?
- Dual Dynamic Power Management ?
- Core C1 and C1E states
- Package S0, S1, S3, S4 and S5 states
|Integrated peripherals / components|
- The number of controllers: 1
Memory channels: 2
Channel width (bits): 72
Supported memory: DDR2-1066, DDR3-1333
DIMMs per channel: up to 2
Maximum memory bandwidth (GB/s): 21.3
|Other peripherals||HyperTransport 3 technology|
|Electrical / Thermal parameters|
|Thermal Design Power ? ||80 Watt|
|Notes on AMD HDXB59WFK2DGM|
- Business class processor
- The fastest supported memory is DDR2-1066
CPUs, related to AMD Phenom II X2 B59
• Highlighted numbers and features indicate whether specific processor performs better or worse than the Phenom II X2 B59
• Within each category, the CPUs are sorted from slower (at the top) to faster (at the bottom)
• The 'Price' column shows official AMD prices as of Oct 28, 2013. Prices for obsolete and tray-only processors are not provided.
• List of related CPUs is not complete.
• Features abbreviations:
Unlock - Unlocked multiplier
Q: I have an AMD Phenom II X2 B59 CPU. Is it possible to upgrade it?
A: Probably yes. Processor compatibility is determined by your motherboard. Please check CPU-Upgrade.com resource for CPU support list for your board.
AMD B59 Overclocking
Sorry, overclocking information is not available at this time.
I bought an AMD B59 with this stepping code.
On your pages for this CPU you reported stepping code AACDC AC.
I hope this information is useful for you.
I send you the photo fo my CPU, shot by me 5 minutes ago (you can use it).
Thank for all, your site is really wondeful.
Please let me know if this information is in some way wrong (e-mail address removed).
AMD Phenom II X2 B59 debuts in HP Compaq Pro 6005 workstations
Feb 18, 2011
: Two weeks ago we published a story about Phenom II X4 B99, new business-class
processor from AMD, sighted in the wild. Shortly after that the
microprocessor emerged in HP Compaq Pro 6005 PC, along with yet unheard-of Phenom II X2 B59, which is also a business-class CPU.
You're welcome to post suggestions, corrections, your own personal
AMD Phenom II X2 B59 review, or your experience with the microprocessor.
Please do not ask upgrade and troubleshooting questions, and do not start
Find Phenom II X2 CPUs with: