AMD Sempron X2 190 specifications
|Type||CPU / Microprocessor|
|Family||AMD Sempron X2|
|Model number ? ||190|
|CPU part number||SDX190HDK22GM is an OEM/tray microprocessor|
|Frequency ? ||2500 MHz|
|Bus speed ? ||One 2000 MHz 16-bit HyperTransport link|
|Clock multiplier ? ||12.5|
|Package||938-pin organic micro-PGA|
|Introduction date||3rd quarter 2011|
|Architecture / Microarchitecture|
|Processor core ? ||Regor|
|Core stepping ? ||DA-C3|
|Manufacturing process||0.045 micron|
|Data width||64 bit|
|The number of cores||2|
|The number of threads||2|
|Floating Point Unit||Integrated|
|Level 1 cache size ? ||2 x 64 KB code caches|
2 x 64 KB data caches
|Level 2 cache size ? ||2 x 512 KB caches|
- MMX instructions
- 3DNow! technology
- SSE / Streaming SIMD Extensions
- SSE2 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 2
- SSE3 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 3
- SSE4a ?
- ABM / Advanced Bit Manipulation ?
- AMD64 / AMD 64-bit technology ?
- VT / Virtualization technology ?
- EVP / Enhanced Virus Protection ?
|Low power features||Cool'n'Quiet 3.0|
- Integrated dual-channel DDR2/DDR3 Memory Controller
- HyperTransport 3 technology
|Electrical / Thermal parameters|
|Thermal Design Power ? ||45 Watt|
CPUs, related to AMD Sempron X2 190
• Highlighted numbers and features indicate whether specific processor performs better or worse than Sempron X2 190
• Within each category, the CPUs are sorted from slower (at the top) to faster (at the bottom)
• The 'Price' column shows official AMD prices as of Apr 29, 2013. Prices for obsolete and tray-only processors are not provided.
• List of related CPUs is not complete.
• Features abbreviations:
Unlock - Unlocked multiplier
Q: Can I upgrade my AMD Sempron X2 190 microprocessor?
A: Probably yes. CPU compatibility is determined by your motherboard. Please check CPU-Upgrade.com resource for CPU support list for your board.
AMD Sempron X2 190 Overclocking
Sorry, overclocking information is not available at this time.
AMD Sempron X2 190 CPU surfaces
Sep 01, 2011
: We were too hasty to assume in our
June story that Sempron 130 could be "the last of the Sempron line".
The brand will still be used for low budget socket FM1 processors, like
Sempron 198, that don't have integrated GPU. Even more, AMD recently
released another 45nm Sempron microprocessor with model number 190.
You're welcome to post suggestions, corrections, your own personal
AMD Sempron X2 190 review, or your experience with the microprocessor.
Please do not ask upgrade and troubleshooting questions, and do not start