Intel Pentium 4 1.7 GHz specifications
|Type||CPU / Microprocessor|
|Family||Intel Pentium 4|
|CPU part number||RK80532PC029512 is an OEM/tray microprocessor|
|Frequency ? ||1700 MHz|
|Bus speed ? ||400 MHz|
|Clock multiplier ? ||17|
|Package||478-pin Flip-Chip Pin Grid Array (FC-PGA2)|
|Socket||Socket 478 / mPGA478B|
|Architecture / Microarchitecture|
|Processor core ? ||Northwood|
|Manufacturing process||0.13 micron CMOS technology|
55 million transistors
|Data width||32 bit|
|The number of cores||1|
|The number of threads||1|
|Floating Point Unit||Integrated|
|Level 1 cache size ? ||Approximately 12K micro-ops execution trace cache|
8 KB data cache
|Level 2 cache size ? ||512 KB 8-way associative full-speed on-die cache|
- MMX instructions
- SSE / Streaming SIMD Extensions
- SSE2 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 2
|Low power features|
- System Management Mode
- Auto-HALT mode ?
- Stop Grant mode ?
- Sleep mode ?
|Notes on Intel RK80532PC029512|
- Bus frequency is 100 MHz. Because the processor uses Quad Data Rate bus the effective bus speed is 400 MHz
- To distinguish this processor from Pentium 4 1.7 GHz with 256 KB L2 cache, this CPU is often referred to as Pentium 4 1.7A GHz
CPUs, related to Intel Pentium 4 1.7 GHz (RK80532PC029512)
• Highlighted numbers and features indicate whether specific processor performs better or worse than Pentium 4 1.7 GHz (RK80532PC029512)
• Within each category, the CPUs are sorted from slower (at the top) to faster (at the bottom)
• List of related CPUs is not complete.
• Features abbreviations:
SSE3 - SSE3 instructions
HT - Hyper-Threading
Q: Is it possible to upgrade my Pentium 4 1.7 GHz microprocessor?
A: Probably yes. Processor compatibility is determined by your motherboard. Please see CPU-Upgrade.com website for CPU support list for your board.
Intel Pentium 4 1.7 GHz Overclocking
Sorry, overclocking information is not available at this time.
You're welcome to post suggestions, corrections, your own personal
Intel Pentium 4 1.7 GHz review, or your experience with the microprocessor.
Please do not ask upgrade and troubleshooting questions, and do not start