Intel Xeon E3-1125C - AV8062701146600
Intel Xeon E3-1125C specifications
|Type||CPU / Microprocessor|
|Family||Intel Xeon E3-1100|
|Model number ? ||E3-1125C|
|CPU part number||AV8062701146600 is an OEM/tray microprocessor|
|Frequency ? ||2000 MHz|
|Bus speed ? ||5 GT/s DMI|
|Clock multiplier ? ||20|
|Size||1.48" x 1.48" / 3.75cm x 3.75cm|
|Introduction date||May 2012|
|Architecture / Microarchitecture|
|Platform||Crystal Forest Gladden|
|Processor core ? ||Sandy Bridge Gladden|
|Core stepping ? ||D2 (SR0NU)|
|Manufacturing process||0.032 micron|
|Data width||64 bit|
|The number of cores||4|
|The number of threads||8|
|Floating Point Unit||Integrated|
|Level 1 cache size ? ||4 x 32 KB instruction cache|
4 x 32 KB data cache
|Level 2 cache size ? ||4 x 256 KB|
|Level 3 cache size||8 MB|
|Physical memory||32 GB|
- MMX instructions
- SSE / Streaming SIMD Extensions
- SSE2 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 2
- SSE3 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 3
- SSSE3 / Supplemental Streaming SIMD Extensions 3
- SSE4 / SSE4.1 + SSE4.2 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 4 ?
- AES / Advanced Encryption Standard instructions
- AVX / Advanced Vector Extensions
- EM64T / Extended Memory 64 technology / Intel 64 ?
- NX / XD / Execute disable bit ?
- HT / Hyper-Threading technology ?
- VT-x / Virtualization technology ?
- VT-d / Virtualization for directed I/O
- TXT / Trusted Execution technology
|Low power features|
- Core C1/C1E, C3, C6 and C7 states
- Package C1/C1E, C3, C6 and C7 states
- Enhanced SpeedStep technology ?
- Dual-channel DDR3 memory controller
- Direct Media Interface 2.0
- PCI Express 2.0 interface
|Electrical / Thermal parameters|
|V core ? ||0.8V - 1.35V|
|Minimum/Maximum operating temperature ? ||0°C - 100°C|
|Thermal Design Power ? ||40 Watt|
|Notes on Intel AV8062701146600|
- Embedded microprocessor
- Memory controller supports DDR3-1066, DDR3-1333 and DDR3-1600 memory
- ECC memory is supported
- According to product datasheet, Trusted Execution Technology is not supported
- In the Lowest Frequency Mode the CPU operates at 800 MHz and at 0.65V - 0.95V core voltage
CPUs, related to Intel Xeon E3-1125C
|Intel Xeon E3-1100 family, BGA1284|
| Xeon E3-1105C||4 / 8||1 GHz||6 MB||25 Watt|
| Xeon E3-1125C||4 / 8||2 GHz||8 MB||40 Watt|
|Other families, Sandy Bridge micro-architecture, BGA1284|
| Celeron 725C||1 / 2||1.3 GHz||1.5 MB||10 Watt|
| Pentium B915C||2 / 4||1.5 GHz||3 MB||15 Watt|
| Core i3-2115C||2 / 4||2 GHz||3 MB||25 Watt|
• Within each category, the CPUs are sorted from slower (at the top) to faster (at the bottom)
Q: I have an Intel Xeon E3-1125C CPU. Is it possible to upgrade it?
A: No. CPUs like this one are soldered on a motherboard, as such, upgrading or replacing them is very very difficult.
Intel E3-1125C Overclocking
Sorry, overclocking information is not available at this time.
Intel launches Crystal Forest-Gladden platform
Jun 02, 2012
: In January we published details on upcoming Crystal Forest-Gladden
platform for blade and dense servers. The platform, which was expected
to launch in the second quarter, is comprised of Cave Creek chipset,
and several low- and ultra-low power microprocessors, built around
Sandy Bridge microarchitecture. Based on the fact that a datasheet and
specifications of Sandy Bridge Gladden processors were added to Intel
website, we presume that the CPUs are now officially launched.
You're welcome to post suggestions, corrections, your own personal
Intel Xeon E3-1125C review, or your experience with the microprocessor.
Please do not ask upgrade and troubleshooting questions, and do not start