AMD E1-1200 advantages
- The E1-1200 CPU has AMD-V feature, that improves performance of virtualized applications.
- The E1-1200 microprocessor features on-chip Radeon HD 7310 Graphics Processing Unit. This GPU is not powerful enough to run latest games at full resolution, however it can be used for casual gaming and 3D apps.
- The processor is 72% more energy efficient than the Celeron E1200.
Intel Celeron E1200 advantages
- The Celeron E1200 offers higher operating frequency than the E1-1200 microprocessor.
- The CPU utilizes Socket 775. The microprocessor can be effortlessly removed from the socket for replacement or upgrade.
E1-1200 vs E1200 specifications comparison
The charts below compare the most important E1200 and E1-1200 characteristics. These features, along with an IPC (instructions per cycle) number, determine how well a processor performs.
The number of cores / threads
Higher is better
Higher is better
Thermal Design Power
Lower is better
- AMD E1-1200 - Intel Celeron E1200
Please see the "Specifications" tab for detailed side by side comparison of AMD E1-1200 vs Intel Celeron E1200 specs.
Pros and Cons summary
|E1-1200|| ||Celeron E1200|
Comes with Radeon HD 7310 graphics,
Needs less power
Higher base frequency,
Can be upgraded
Base frequency is lower,
Not possible to upgrade ot replace
No integrated GPU,
Requires significantly more power
Similar processors utilize the same core and fit the same socket as E1-1200 and Celeron E1200.
Please visit AMD E1-1200 and Intel Celeron E1200 pages for more complete specifications of both microprocessors.
| ||AMD E1-1200||Intel Celeron E1200|
|CPU part number||EM1200GBB22GV|
|Box part number|| ||BX80557E1200|
|Introduction date||June 5, 2012||January 22, 2008|
|Platform name||Brazos 2.0|| |
|Data width (bits)||64|
|Bus speed (MHz)|| ||800|
|L1 cache||64 KB (code) / 64 KB (data)|
|L2 cache (KB)||1024||512|
|Max temperature (°C)||100||73.3|
|Max power dissipation (Watt)|| ||111.15|
|Core voltage (V)||0.875 - 1.35||0.85 - 1.5|
|Instruction set extensions|
|AMD64 / EM64T 64-bit technology||+|
|SSSE3 / Supplemental SSE3||+|
|PowerNow! / Enhanced SpeedStep||+|
|Virus Protection / Execute Disable bit||+|
|GPU Type||Radeon HD 7310||None|
|Integrated Memory Controller(s)|
|The number of controllers||1||0|
Rows with different specifications or features are highlighted.
For detailed specifications of "AMD E1-1200" or "Intel Celeron E1200" parts please click on the links in the table header.
Compare AMD E1-1200 with...
Compare Intel Celeron E1200 with...
Note: To see differences with any CPU, type in
any combination of the following into the "Any CPU" field: manufacturer name,
full or partial family name, model number, part number, core name,
socket name, operating frequency, bus speed (must have FSB suffix),
and the last level cache. Here are some valid searches:
Intel Celeron 2 GHz
Pentium 4 800FSB
AMD 3.3GHz 8MB
Please post all comments on the AMD E1-1200 or Intel Celeron E1200 pages