Intel Core 2 Duo T5750 advantages
- More CPU cores on the Intel Core 2 Duo T5750 help to handle multiple simultaneous threads or processes.
- Operating frequency of the microprocessor is higher than the frequency of the Pentium III 1BGHz.
- Execute disable bit technology on this chip helps to protect from certain types of computer viruses.
- The Core 2 Duo T5750 processor has Intel 64 feature, that allows it to run 64-bit operating systems.
- SSE2 instructions, available on this cpu, are used by many modern programs. There are even some applications that require these instructions.
- The microprocessor incorporates SSE3 and SSSE3 instructions.
Intel Pentium III 1BGHz (Socket 370) advantages
T5750 vs 1BGHz specifications comparison
The graphs below compare the most important characteristics of the 1BGHz and Intel Core 2 Duo T5750 processors. These features, together with an IPC (instructions per cycle) number, determine how well a processor performs.
The number of cores / threads
Higher is better
Higher is better
- Intel Core 2 Duo T5750 - Intel Pentium III 1BGHz (Socket 370)
Please see the "Specifications" tab for detailed side by side comparison of Intel Core 2 Duo T5750 vs Pentium III 1BGHz (Socket 370) specs.
Pros and Cons summary
|Core 2 Duo T5750|| ||Pentium III 1BGHz (Socket 370)|
More cores improve multi-threading performance,
Executes more simultaneous threads,
Base frequency is much higher,
Helps protect computer from viruses,
64-bit operating system support,
Features SSE2 / SSE3 instructions
Smaller number of CPU cores,
Handles fewer threads,
Base frequency is lower,
Lacks some instructions
Similar microprocessors use the same socket and architecture as T5750 and 1BGHz.
Compare Intel Core 2 Duo T5750 with...
Compare Intel Pentium III 1BGHz (Socket 370) with...
Note: To see differences with any CPU, type in
any combination of the following into the "Any CPU" field: manufacturer name,
full or partial family name, model number, part number, core name,
socket name, operating frequency, bus speed (must have FSB suffix),
and the last level cache. Here are some valid searches:
Intel Celeron 2 GHz
Pentium 4 800FSB
AMD 3.3GHz 8MB