Comment posting guidelines
- Please do not post spam, advertisements, profanity, adult language or comments unrelated
to the page you're commenting on. These comments will be rejected.
- Do no post links to sites selling microprocessors and chips, or if the purpose
of the link is to promote the referred site.
Links to reviews and articles on other sites are allowed. We may remove these links
when the referred article or review is taken offline.
- Please do not post questions. If you need to ask a question about
specific page or chip please post a question in
- Please do not post copyrighted stories, articles or other copyrighted
information. Any comments violating copyrights of third parties will
be removed from the site.
- Comments must be posted in English. If you include non-English text in the comments
you'll need to provide translation for that text.
- The posted comments are owned by you - not by CPU-World.com.
By submitting comments you give CPU-World.com permission to publish them
on the site or in other media.
- The comments are pre-moderated - they must be approved by moderator
before they appear on our pages. The purpose of moderation process is
to filter out all comments that do not conform to posting rules above.
- We reserve the right to reject the comments. Rejected comments are
displayed on this page.
- We do not verify the facts posted in the comments.
- We do not modify the contents of comments with the exception of links.
The links may be removed by moderator based on his own opinion of value
of those links (see posting rules above).
- To reduce bandwidth usage we can scale down uploaded images and/or
trim parts of the images.
- To better identify yourself you may want to include city, state and/or
country name to "Your Name" field. Alternatively you can use a nickname
as "Your Name".
- We do not recommend to include e-mail address as part of your comment or
your name. Posting e-mail address on a website may result in increased amount
of spam you may receive.
- You may use simple HTML tags in your comments: <B>, <BR>,
<FONT>, <I>, <B>, <SMALL>, <STRONG>
- Do not post comments in all uppercase - it is considered rude to post text in all caps.